Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Jabril Cox should be hereafter always referred to as "The Berserker."
    I have said it before on this board. Absolutely take time during the game to watch him play, he has the potential to go down as one of the best ever to put on the Bison Uniform. He is that good. Brains, Speed, Size, Toughness, "IT" yep you can't quantify "IT" you know "IT" when you see "IT" and he has "IT".

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I have said it before on this board. Absolutely take time during the game to watch him play, he has the potential to go down as one of the best ever to put on the Bison Uniform. He is that good. Brains, Speed, Size, Toughness, "IT" yep you can't quantify "IT" you know "IT" when you see "IT" and he has "IT".
    His closing speed on Schor on that last pass was phenomenal. Made him rush the throw and just toss it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Did you see the sequence where on one play he gets tackled by the WR on a run play and he gets up yelling at the WR for what looked like a hold to me. JMU lines up quickly on the next play and Jabril immediate lines up across the same WR (slot position) while still yelling at him. Then as soon as the ball is snapped, he blasts off like a rocket and blindside sacks Schor for what I believe was an eight yard lost. Moral of the sequence, don’t make Jabril mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

My two cents an understated reason we won that game was time of possession. 37 minutes to JMU 22 minutes. Even though we didn't score in the second half we just burned time big time in the 3rd & 4th quarters. Great job by Easton, the offense and the coaches for that.
    The defense was amazing. I have to think Koonce was hurt. Didn't he punt pretty well during the season? It seems like he was great in the Youngstown game if I remember right. I just don't know how you would not have a prevent on for that fake punt. So JMU made some mistakes and we made mistakes but the team just did not quit. Loved it!!!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This morning a co-worker said NDSU needs slogans like We Fest: Alive in '85, More in '84, etc.

How about "7th Heaven" for 2018?

Out of all the plus I think the fake punt makes me the angriest. The fact we weren’t prepared for it was embarrassing. If there was a textbook time for faking a punt that was it. Everyone within 4 rows of us said it before they even lined up to take the snap. A tight game, neither team can get their offense going and you’re almost to midfield. You fake that punt all day long and twice on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Did you see the sequence where on one play he gets tackled by the WR on a run play and he gets up yelling at the WR for what looked like a hold to me. JMU lines up quickly on the next play and Jabril immediate lines up across the same WR (slot position) while still yelling at him. Then as soon as the ball is snapped, he blasts off like a rocket and blindside sacks Schor for what I believe was an eight yard lost. Moral of the sequence, don’t make Jabril mad.

Yep, saw that and many other plays he made. He came from the far hash on the final JMU offensive--take a look back at it?

Also, your reference to him being tackled reminds me: There were several, and I mean several times JMU's DL literally tackled our Olinemen, by either grabbing their shirts as they were "going down" or by simply tackling them from behind. JMU was doing everything it could, whether legal or not, to prevent our Olinemen from getting to the second level and or shuffling off to next defender. Also, and I don't remember who the call was on, but the personal foul on one of our Olinemen in first half for blocking below the waist (illegal block) was not even close. No contact was made. That is kinda what led to the short field for JMU in the first half.

Finally, once we realized that the official weren't calling shit on DB holding, etc., we "press-covered" Stapleton the entire half, leaving Schor with basically no one to heave the ball to when under pressure.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I think our noise was not even close to what we should have had for the game. Maybe it's just the vantage point I had being on the "bison" side(sect 124). I was really impressed with JMUs crowd noise. There were lots of people around us that weren't making any noise, not even a clap, even on 3rd downs. It's been said, and needs to be said again and again....What a great time to be a Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I can't wait to see him and Mercadel on the field together next year. He appears to have the same fire and intensity.

Anyone have a gif of that D lineman punching our o-lineman? How the hell did he not get tossed?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt