Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Pictures please. We need to start the streamers thread for next year.
    Only got one picture unfortunately. Bleachers were shamefule. Their lots are atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Lay off the punter. We were kicking into the wind the 2nd a d 3rd qtr. coverage sucked
    Offensive approach to this game Near cost us.
    D was tremendous, playing on a short field for 3 quarters
    Seth is going to be a stud. Not sure why he didn’t get more touches.
    Our punter has been shit for two years. He has been awful. What gets me is how can you have a chance to return a 30 yard punt. Stick played solid but how can you not give the map to someone on defense. Our defense had their backs against the wall the entire game. Bridges has been lights out to end the year. Give credit to josh Hayes, he did great for a true freshman. Both defenses were unbeliebable. Other than the fake punt not sure we were outcoached. Y not just leave our same defense on the field for that fake. Need to find a punter.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Lay off the punter. We were kicking into the wind the 2nd a d 3rd qtr. coverage sucked
    Offensive approach to this game Near cost us.
    D was tremendous, playing on a short field for 3 quarters
    Seth is going to be a stud. Not sure why he didn’t get more touches.
    Punting has been bad all year. Being in the elements exposed it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Oh my gosh. Jmu fans made an awful garbage mess in the lots and stadium. Like terrible mess
    From AGS.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Defense played unreal today. Missing the top two corners and holding them to 13 points is unreal. Especially given that they pretty much started every drive past their own 35. And many at midfield or better. NDSU made them one dimensional. Held the dukes to 94 rushing yards. Of the 241yards of offense. #10 had 107. He was literally their only offense and pretty much was all playoffs. Hence the bison made them one dimensional making them pass so much. ESPN article says first time JMU held under 20 since 2014.

Stick made enough plays to keep in the game and didn’t make any huge mistakes.

Special teams sucked. But FG blocks have been an issue all year not sure why. And as far as the punter. JMu was really the first team that got returns in them. If you replay the kicks there are several defenders right there to make the tackle and they just whiff. So it isn’t all on the punter. And if it was so easy to find a Ben lecomote. Every team would have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Our punter has been shit for two years. He has been awful. What gets me is how can you have a chance to return a 30 yard punt. Stick played solid but how can you not give the map to someone on defense. Our defense had their backs against the wall the entire game. Bridges has been lights out to end the year. Give credit to josh Hayes, he did great for a true freshman. Both defenses were unbeliebable. Other than the fake punt not sure we were outcoached. Y not just leave our same defense on the field for that fake. Need to find a punter.
    That’s the surprise to me. In the past it seemes like we did that a lot even in some relatively low risk stops.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm sick of the excuses and lame ass punt return yardage stat. The guy punts the ball straight up every damn time. There's a reason he wasn't the guy at SMU. It's beyond irritating and I'm glad he's gone and Klieman needs to get this shit fixed.
    I was curious about the wind after seeing what SafeTeeJ posted.

The gobison site stats show that it was only 10 mph. I wasn't there, so I won't argue that point..........I was just curious.

It seemed like a game where neither offense could really get it going, yet one team had to win, and luckily that happened to be us.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LongLostAlum View Post
    It seemed like a game where neither offense could really get it going, yet one team had to win, and luckily that happened to be us.
    We had one big play...and that was the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I was curious about the wind after seeing what SafeTeeJ posted.

The gobison site stats show that it was only 10 mph. I wasn't there, so I won't argue that point..........I was just curious.
    Must be windy in the dome to when he punts. We definatley need to find a punter in the worst way. If our defense doesn't show up we lose by 30