Page 40 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We won, they lost. Nothing else really matters. If they were the clearly better team, they would have won. They weren’t.

In the long run, just another W in NDSU Bison win column. Fuck them and their excuses. Beat us or STFU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Here ya go<clickit> https://twitter.com/dougburgum/statu...97970068762624

Wow...that's fantastic! Makes me proud to grow up in ND!!!
    Last edited by mtoutfitter; 01-10-2018 at 03:16 AM.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

My wife drove over to take a photo. She said that the loop around the front of the capitol was full of cars driving in to take photos. Pretty cool.

Bismarck has really transformed into a Bison town these past few years.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    My wife drove over to take a photo. She said that the loop around the front of the capitol was full of cars driving in to take photos. Pretty cool.

Bismarck has really transformed into a Bison town these past few years.
    Seemed like when I was kid growing up in Killdeer that every time we went to Bismarck that it was more of a UN_ type town??
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

If you can only score 1 TD, and 2 FG's when it seemed like your starting field position was at or midfield the entire game...it says more about the other team being better than you than it is about you choking, dropping, etc.

JMU probably scores half as many points if their starting field position was 20 yards different.

they were 4 pt dogs for a reason and lost by 4. Game went just how Vegas saw it.

I’ll say this about that game - it was damned exciting and I was thrilled to be there. To be brutally honest near the end of the third I was gassed. I had to dig deep to make it all 60. OT might have crushed me.

Do we have a fan training program to parallel the Kramerizing of the team? It’s clear to me I need it.

Don't believe everything you think.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I’ll say this about that game - it was damned exciting and I was thrilled to be there. To be brutally honest near the end of the third I was gassed. I had to dig deep to make it all 60. OT might have crushed me.

Do we have a fan training program to parallel the Kramerizing of the team? It’s clear to me I need it.

In the ageless wisdom of John Blutarsky: "My advice to you? Drink heavily."

Theres a similar quote from Fear and loathing in LAs Vegas from Dr Gonzo. "As your Attorney, I advise you to....."
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Seemed like when I was kid growing up in Killdeer that every time we went to Bismarck that it was more of a UN_ type town??
    Bismarck has a lot of UND grads, lawyers, doctors, bankers, etc., and their numbers are probably increased with state capitol here. And they like their hockey. However, having a UND player in the NHL is nothing like having an NDSU player in the NFL, i.e. Wentz. Go around town and you now see tons of Bison and Eagles gear. Attend local sporting events and you see the same. Lots of yellow and green. The Fighting Hawks gear isn't near as prominent. If you go to Scheels in Bismarck, you will see a huge Bison display as compared to the school up north. Bison football has taken over and also having a local kid now playing for the Eagles on a national stage (and not in a niche sport) helps tremendously.

Anyone can take individual plays out of any game and say if only...

If you watch this game 100 times and even with everything that went right and wrong for either team there are a couple of absolutes. NDSU dictated the pace of the game. Being out of rhythm favored the Bison and it was intentional. This was not a pretty game. That was intentional. This was more of a 2013 type game than 2017. CK and NDSU made a clear choice to turn this into an ugly game. This was a valley showdown.

NDSU ate time. Jmu ran out of time. The Bison forced jmu to make decisions. It wasn't easy in patterns, it was good coverage with good pressure forcing jmu to think on plays they normally just run.

NDSU played the way they played because they had the lead. Life would have been different if the Bison fell behind at any point of the game.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk