Page 19 of 81 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

is Deluca-Board-Cox the new GOAT linebacker trio?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    The better team lost today. The better program won.
    I disagree. Our defense was equally as dominating and out offense owned the time of possession. It's the special teams that sucked. Both teams were incredible

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Our defense was outstanding. Offensive play calling was questionable for most of the game. Stick was in shotgun the entire first half. We didn't start to run power consistently until the fourth quarter and then would throw the ball after we would finally get some positive yardage off of it. I don't know why Mess would go away from it when it was working and why he didn't start doing it consistently in the first half.

Special teams suck and have since Bohl left. Punting game sucked. Punter is terrible and has been since he got here. We need to find a better punter. Our return game on both punts and kick returns suck as well. When is the last time we have had a great return on either, let alone take one to the house?

Hard fought game. We are fortunate they dropped a lot of passes. Took advantage of the opportunities that came our way and kept them from capitalizing on anything that came their way.

A great win in an ugly game. Our D is awesome and deserves the game ball.
    the punter is a senior and after bein mauled was playing with a pretty sever leg injury. ill just say thanks JK and the rest of the senior class

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I disagree. Our defense was equally as dominating and out offense owned the time of possession. It's the special teams that sucked. Both teams were incredible
    Yep. Bison D had to work especially hard for short fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Any idea why we called timeout with 45 seconds on the clock to end the half when we were going to kick a fg. There were still 20 some seconds on the play clock. I guess if you are able to draw them offside you still have time left to get a td. It also have them time to get that fg.
    That's another thing Klieman needs to work on is clock management at the end of half's. That timeout was stupid no matter how you look at it. If you go for it and don't get it you or kick the FG like he did you just gave the other team an extra 17 seconds. You have to let the play clock run down there to minimize the other teams chances to get in FG range. His clock management has been pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes, poor clock management and we play in the MVFC. On the latter, other conferences try to take chances/advantages at/of any opportunity. MVFC is conservative. Our coaches didn’t consider either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Poor clock management near the half has always been Klieman's forte. I remember how piss poor it was against Youngstown during the season too. That's one thing that has to change.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Football game atmospgere thought:
    The JMU band halftime performance was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Of all the excuses I've ever seen for losing a game blaming the PA guy for pumping up the crowd at inopportune times for your team is really one of the silliest. Its all done during commercial breaks, and even so you don't need to do what he says. If your team is on offense just be quiet.
    And correct me if I'm wrong wasn't Schor trying to quiet down his own crowd while they were on offense? Or was he signaling to players. Not sure. But blaming the PA guy? Uff da.

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    And correct me if I'm wrong wasn't Schor trying to quiet down his own crowd while they were on offense? Or was he signaling to players. Not sure. But blaming the PA guy? Uff da.
    Naw, he was probably trying to get the JMU fans to out cheer us.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Football game atmospgere thought:
    The JMU band halftime performance was fun!
    They were one of JMUs keys to the game... get the crowd/ team fired up.