Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

I was so worried at the end, but then I remembered we lost that bowling deal.

Then I was all like, "we got this".

Default JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Any idea why we called timeout with 45 seconds on the clock to end the half when we were going to kick a fg. There were still 20 some seconds on the play clock. I guess if you are able to draw them offside you still have time left to get a td. It also have them time to get that fg.
    Yes, poor clock management and we play in the MVFC. On the latter, other conferences try to take chances/advantages at/of any opportunity. MVFC is conservative. Our coaches didn’t consider either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

One more comment, on the last pass by JMU, everyone went up for the ball, then when it was deflected, at least two Bison defenders looked like they were trying to catch the deflection.

KNOCK IT DOWN!

If they would have caught it, Bison ball on the 1 or 2 yard line instead of the 25 yard line.

Whole different scenario.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Brooks, Allison, Wimbush all play on special teams. One of the biggest concerns with them being out was Kick and punt coverage. Shocking that people are surprised by the bad special teams when it was expected.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
    One more comment, on the last pass by JMU, everyone went up for the ball, then when it was deflected, at least two Bison defenders looked like they were trying to catch the deflection.

KNOCK IT DOWN!

If they would have caught it, Bison ball on the 1 or 2 yard line instead of the 25 yard line.

Whole different scenario.
    What's your point, the last JMU pass of the game was knocked down! It doesn't matter what it looked like, the ball was knocked down!

Anyone know of a way to watch the post-game celebration?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    What's your point, the last JMU pass of the game was knocked down! It doesn't matter what it looked like, the ball was knocked down!
    It doesn’t matter what it looked like to a fans eyes sure. But the player’s process should matter to the coaches. Regardless of the outcome they should be thinking the game correctly and attempting to execute the correct technique.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Of all the excuses I've ever seen for losing a game blaming the PA guy for pumping up the crowd at inopportune times for your team is really one of the silliest. Its all done during commercial breaks, and even so you don't need to do what he says. If your team is on offense just be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Of all the excuses I've ever seen for losing a game blaming the PA guy for pumping up the crowd at inopportune times for your team is really one of the silliest. Its all done during commercial breaks, and even so you don't need to do what he says. If your team is on offense just be quiet.
    Where did you read this?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Where did you read this?
    Common twitter complaint from some Dukes fans:

https://twitter.com/Michael_2Clutch/...66217358872576

We faces a dominant DJ that loved getting the crowd rowdy on our offenses 3rd downs
    Apparently the crowd cheering competitions contributed to their team's loss?