Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

I couldn't find the post, but apparently JMU won the bowling game. A JMU fan posted that NDSU couldn't even win a bowling game - how do they expect to win a football game?

Joke's on them - we ALWAYS lose the bowling game! It's nice to let them have some little victory.

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Boring day at work so I got curious.

This is the sour grapes-iest thread I have EVER seen.

http://gojaxstate.boards.net/thread/3514/frisco-recap

That OP has me blocked on Twitter, he is delusional AF. What kind of cuck goes to the championship game to root for another team at random?
    My favorite part is this:

If you can imagine shop class at the alternative school in 1982, that is what being in the middle of this is like. We witnessed three different farting contest.
    I think he means that as a bad thing?? Sounds like fun to me. He's just mad that my grandmother beat him in the farting contest.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    I couldn't find the post, but apparently JMU won the bowling game. A JMU fan posted that NDSU couldn't even win a bowling game - how do they expect to win a football game?

Joke's on them - we ALWAYS lose the bowling game! It's nice to let them have some little victory.
    Its tradition to throw the bowling game.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Its tradition to throw the bowling game.
    All Bison players are actually PBA level bowlers. It's amazing they've been able to pull off this charade so long.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I just wonder if this scenario answers a question that I wondered about.
    Was JMU under more pressure to win and repeat than NDSU was to just go and win it again.
    Yes. As was talked about before the game. They win and they are the new standard, the new king. They lose and they run the risk of being the one and done that no one remembers 5 years from now. Sucks to be that one team that no one cares about winning in the middle of NDSU's historic 6+ championship seasons.

We had many JMU fans stop by our tailgate after the game and all of them were really good people, very congratulatory and just wanted to hang out and party. One guy did get a little miffed when he mentioned something about our recent success in a way that sounded like he was saying NDSU was nothing until a few years ago. I simply said, "You know this is our 14th national championship" to which he responded, "Well that's DII shit. We don't count that crap". So I simply replied "Well, it's still 6 to 2". He sat there for a minute and then walk off.

they are just a footnote in the historic NDSU football run

footnote U.....rhymes with JMU
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    My favorite thing about the end of this championship game is all the "what-ifs" and "yeah but we dropped passes."

Just imagine if that worked for both teams! NDSU would have scored every single drive if our RB wasn't tackled. Easton Stick would have had a 100% completion with 22 passing touchdowns...if they would have been caught.
    NDSU dropped an INT as well. This game can go on forever

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    they are just a footnote in the historic NDSU football run

footnote U.....rhymes with JMU
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    JMU sucks
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Yes. As was talked about before the game. They win and they are the new standard, the new king. They lose and they run the risk of being the one and done that no one remembers 5 years from now. Sucks to be that one team that no one cares about winning in the middle of NDSU's historic 6+ championship seasons.

We had many JMU fans stop by our tailgate after the game and all of them were really good people, very congratulatory and just wanted to hang out and party. One guy did get a little miffed when he mentioned something about our recent success in a way that sounded like he was saying NDSU was nothing until a few years ago. I simply said, "You know this is our 14th national championship" to which he responded, "Well that's DII shit. We don't count that crap". So I simply replied "Well, it's still 6 to 2". He sat there for a minute and then walk off.
    The "we don't count that shit" comment drives me nuts. How is that any different than telling JMU they "only won an FCS championship and that 'doesn't count.'" Why can't that "count." And if we only want to talk about FCS seasons I would put NDSU's record up against anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    NDSU dropped an INT as well. This game can go on forever
    Actually, this is a good example of the fallacy of "what if." If I remember correctly that was the drive that ended in a missed field goal. IF NDSU had intercepted it we would have had WORSE field position than letting the game play out.