Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

ST has been an issue all year. Clock management has been questionable. Do you still think our staff should be the next assistants for bama and all the other high paying FBS jobs? Not a hit on our staff...my post speak for themsleves ...99% I what i say is pro team and staff. But, with all the he gone talk SOmone has gotta ask the question. so I am just asking

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I saw that and Grimsley ran right into that guy. Thought he would have been going to the right of the guy to avoid him in order to get to the punter.
    I believe DeLuca said he noticed the JMU punt formation was not in a 'tight safety set', and thought about calling a time out but didn't. He said "I'm a Senior and supposed to know better."
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I believe DeLuca said he noticed the JMU punt formation was not in a 'tight safety set', and thought about calling a time out but didn't. He said "I'm a Senior and supposed to know better."
    I think it was Dempsey that said that.

I agree with most of the GD posters. We will not win a national championship this year unless we correct all these problems.

How about the coaches? Can't they call a time out?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How about the coaches? Can't they call a time out?

Yes, absolutely, but they were all taking a shit together in the sideline Porta P at the same time apparently.

I was thinking fake, texted my GF to watch for fake, ESPN suggested fake, Phil and Jeff said watch for it, and about 5 people here posted it, ALL before it happened.

So yes, STs need work, including the staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In all fairness to the punters, it was not an ideal kicking weather. It was a windy day if you were there or looked at the flags standing straight out. Above the stadium kicking into the wind, the kick would get knocked down making for a short punt. It was like the ball kicked high hit a wall. Noticed the JMU kicker kept kicking the ball low below stadium height to minimize the effects of the wind.
    I just assumed that was the way he punted.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I just assumed that was the way he punted.
    Yes, the commentators mentioned he was a rugby-style punter.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes, absolutely, but they were all taking a shit together in the sideline Porta P at the same time apparently.

I was thinking fake, texted my GF to watch for fake, ESPN suggested fake, Phil and Jeff said watch for it, and about 5 people here posted it, ALL before it happened.

So yes, STs need work, including the staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Old ladies around me in the stands were shouting "watch the fake".

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    One of the dumbest posts I've seen. I agree the big fluffy hasn't done much in the playoffs but to say the caa isn't a threat with jmu is ridiculous. They beat us last year and went toe to to toe with us this year, a couple plays either way and either team wins. They are by far the best team not named ndsu right now and I don't think it is close. Would be interesting to see how they do in the mvfc but I don't see them losing more than 2 games. There is a real good chance both of us will make the championship game next year.
    You missed the context and clearly, no one else in CAA is JMU level nor have we ween a strong CAA team not named JMU in a very long time. (The context is where will another true challenger to NDSU and JMU come from.)