Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    interesting. No one ever talks about the Bison that way except maybe that guy from Montana. What happened to him?
    Not surprising... I heard that he was eviscerated by a random outburst of protoplasm. I suspect though it is difficult to prove that our local target was behind this outburst. Need some feedback from western Montana.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    interesting. No one ever talks about the Bison that way except maybe that guy from Montana. What happened to him?
    it appears to be spreading. https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79064
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ran across this today. Bulldog...named Duke....dumped in Baltimore. Hmmmmmm,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    to be fair there are only the usual idiots in that thread which is rare to not be an idiot on Egriz
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Warning, thread drift. Speaking of FBS transfers and those institutions that thrive and/or depend on them. Yikes!!

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ea&tm=&src=FCS

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Warning, thread drift. Speaking of FBS transfers and those institutions that thrive and/or depend on them. Yikes!!

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ea&tm=&src=FCS
    Funny JSU got to him before Youngstown had a chance.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    With the Delaware thread and this one, I am now up to like 4 and 5 of other school threads I have ever read. I found them interesting. I am not sure what these idiots are thinking. The easiest way to gain the attention of the NCAA is to do something like, uh, win 6 championships in 7 years. Certainly you are going to gain enough haters they will investigate.

There are some programs that develop a culture. Once you establish a culture and have success within that culture, it takes a lot to want to do something different. We are a football school. Yes, we are probably in the wrong division, but there is also limited resources even if they look obscenely abundant for the FCS level.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUSteeler View Post
    Absolutely the worst, I'm actually a big Vikings fan now because I think they can handle the Patriots due to their strong D. The Eagles with Wentz would have had a chance, I just don't think with Foles they can get it done. Either way, I just want the Patriots to lose.
    Being a Patriot fan I am surprised how many people want them to lose to any team for any reason.
    The Pat's and the Bison are at a point in history where records are being made. The ride can't last forever, but other teams will have to get better to see it end ... Tom Brady is as gifted a QB as there is and never fails to impress me. Having said that, I for one would have loved to see Tom vs Carson in the super bowl, and if Carson had pulled it off, that would have been ok with me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

I think it's "normal" for fans to hate teams almost always seem to be on top like the Patriots, Yankees, or Bison. As someone who follows Minnesota pro teams, the Bison are the only chance I get to root for one of the hated teams. LOL. I have more dislike for the Packers than the Lions because the Lions haven't had much post-season success in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    Being a Patriot fan I am surprised how many people want them to lose to any team for any reason.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=td577;1262207]I don't think the intent was injury. The intent was they were not going to stop because they had the block dialed up. I think they believed if they went all out at JK with no regard for pulling up, they had a extraordinary chance of blocking it. Worse case was the 15 yards, which was minimal risk. I didn't mean to suggest they were out to injury him. That was an unintended consequence that worked out pretty well for them for the rest of the game.

It was maybe unintended but they knew the possibility that hitting a defenseless kicker with two players could hurt him. It is pretty similar to targeting in that you can claim you werent trying to hurt someone but you made a move that does.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns