Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    But they play for an axe, a jug and bottom 1/2 of the conference every year so they have that going for them. Oh, and they recruit the best used car salesman for HC positions.
    Fixed it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Who chased after Schor on the last heave from the linebacker position? I couldn’t see the number but it looked like he was shot out of a cannon when Schor started towards the sideline. Awesome pursuit and forced him to heave it up in the air!!
    Cox? Dude has serious closing speed

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Carson was right. They didn't show it during the game, but Stick's stache is pretty sweet.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default JMU Post Game Thoughts.

Tuszka was fantastic! (Tusztastic?)

We will be losing a terrific group of senior leaders no doubt.
    Imagine what a wrecking crew we will have with Menard back. That should be one ferocious pass rush and I’ll go on record saying we break some big time pass defense records next year. And yes, better pass D than 2013 or 2006. Allison and Bridges at corner, two lock-down players plus add in Wimbush who is also good. Should be another amazing defense despite big losses with Tanguay and DeLuca (lots of depth on d-line and a great corps of LBs coming back). Offense should also be improved. Getting a true Left Tackle back will be awesome for pass pro and run blocking by shifting Connor to guard. Real early, but I bet next year is a runaway MoValley title year. Doubt we are touched

What I hate about Gopher fans is the way they put down the Bison. All the usual stuff, they are big league, we are not. They play at the elite level, the Bison are 1-AA, It's pure uppity snobbery. When the Bison came to play the Gophers in 2011, there was a Gopher alumni I saw at a local restaurant, in his tweed sport coat, and flatcap, with a tiny MN button to support the team. His attitude towards the table of green and gold was of distaste. He seemed offended that he had to eat next to a bunch of rubes. I'm sure if we talked to him he would talk about what a great institution of higher learning the University of Minnesota was compared to an Ag College.

But these same people who belittled NDSU, had no problem talking about how great St. John's was in winning the division III national championship in 2003. Because it was Minnesota football. Same for UMD in 2010. But North Dakota State is in the boonies, never mind many of the players are from Minnesota. This Minnesota-centric permeates the Twin Cities. Local news always has to tie in world events to Minnesota. The news is like 'Earthquake in Siberia, how it affects Minnesota.' It really doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
    What I hate about Gopher fans is the way they put down the Bison. All the usual stuff, they are big league, we are not. They play at the elite level, the Bison are 1-AA, It's pure uppity snobbery. When the Bison came to play the Gophers in 2011, there was a Gopher alumni I saw at a local restaurant, in his tweed sport coat, and flatcap, with a tiny MN button to support the team. His attitude towards the table of green and gold was of distaste. He seemed offended that he had to eat next to a bunch of rubes. I'm sure if we talked to him he would talk about what a great institution of higher learning the University of Minnesota was compared to an Ag College.

But these same people who belittled NDSU, had no problem talking about how great St. John's was in winning the division III national championship in 2003. Because it was Minnesota football. Same for UMD in 2010. But North Dakota State is in the boonies, never mind many of the players are from Minnesota. This Minnesota-centric permeates the Twin Cities. Local news always has to tie in world events to Minnesota. The news is like 'Earthquake in Siberia, how it affects Minnesota.' It really doesn't.
    Jealousy can be pretty ugly... and the Gopher fans are full of it... in contrast... look at how Alabama fans viewed the game:

https://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294585

I don't know about you guys, but I am puling for Bama on Monday night... Dynasties need to stick together!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Hahaha damn he laid out that guy and stick jumped him.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Tuszka was fantastic! (Tusztastic?)

We will be losing a terrific group of senior leaders no doubt.
    Imagine what a wrecking crew we will have with Menard back. That should be one ferocious pass rush and I’ll go on record saying we break some big time pass defense records next year. And yes, better pass D than 2013 or 2006. Allison and Bridges at corner, two lock-down players plus add in Wimbush who is also good. Should be another amazing defense despite big losses with Tanguay and DeLuca (lots of depth on d-line and a great corps of LBs coming back). Offense should also be improved. Getting a true Left Tackle back will be awesome for pass pro and run blocking by shifting Connor to guard. Real early, but I bet next year is a runaway MoValley title year. Doubt we are touched

Gonna enjoy being champs again. Can’t wait to start it all over again next year woohoo. In my estimation bison lose 4 key players. What I’ve seen from the younger guys stepping up this year we should be really good next year. Enjoy this one. We can worry about tomorrow we’ll tomorrow.

Some fucktard went into out tent during the game and stole our custom corn gold boards. Seriously. WTF!!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Does anybody have a link for the post game press conference?