Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS National Championship)

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS National Championship)

Anyone have postage comments from Houston and JMU plsyers?

Six Pack!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Anyone have postage comments from Houston and JMU plsyers?
    The entire postgame presser is on Ncaa FCs football Facebook page under videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Wow, that really was a fumble. The refs got it right on the field and in the booth. JMU's local paper got a perfect photo of the play, showing the knee just barely touching the ground and the ball already sliding out of the runner's grasp.

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/colleg...ebcad9998.html
    Those articles are why I hate most local media. They were all jmu forced all those turnovers against SDSU. Now it’s well jmu gave away all those mistakes. No credit to the bison d for playing an unbelievable game today.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Those articles are why I hate most local media. They were all jmu forced all those turnovers against SDSU. Now it’s well jmu gave away all those mistakes. No credit to the bison d for playing an unbelievable game today.
    No needs for sour grapes, the article is spot on in regards to the drops. When it counted most, our guy caught the deep ball and scored, their wide open receivers dropped what looked like sure touchdowns. The fumble and interceptions were a direct result of the D making plays though.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Well... They said they missed a field goal and so did we. The drops were big obviously but lost in this is the bad officiating who let then hold the entire game and never called anything. 3 penalties the entire game.. Really?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bison D stepped up big time. Congratulations on a well fought win.

What? 20 yards my ass.

"There wasn’t a Duke within 20 yards of Shepherd when the ball did not slip through his hands."

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Well... They said they missed a field goal and so did we. The drops were big obviously but lost in this is the bad officiating who let then hold the entire game and never called anything. 3 penalties the entire game.. Really?
    I get what your saying. My point was the article is about JMu miscues. When the semi final game all I heard about was about the stifling JMU defense. So on one hand when you get takeaways it’s your defense prowess and when you have giveaways it’s miscues by the offense?

It’s sells shortt the performance by NDSU defense. I don’t expect another teams local media to go out of their way praising the opponent they just lost too but a little recognition would be nice.

7 of 13 droves JMU had the ball at their own 40 or better. And Bison held them to 13 points. And it wasnt like Stapleton just dropped the ball. A freshman CB ripped that ball from his hands. Talk about the miscues you want. The Bison d made JMu one dimensional. Other than the fake punt they rushed 29 times for 69 yards for a whopping 2.4 ypc

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Wow, that really was a fumble. The refs got it right on the field and in the booth. JMU's local paper got a perfect photo of the play, showing the knee just barely touching the ground and the ball already sliding out of the runner's grasp.

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/colleg...ebcad9998.html
    We have a safety named Dawson Weber?