Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS National Championship)

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS National Championship)

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    They aren't too smart at JMU. Expecting them to ask for trash bags is like asking the JMU mascot dog to fly. You probably needed to take a trash bag over to them filled with purple streams and showed them how to property put trash into a garbage bag. This one is on you. Explain, illustrate, do ... these folks are beneficiaries if a very progressive east coast education where everybody owes them, and they are have zero responsibilities.
    well, I witnessed plenty of NDSU fans leave a mess also, not just JMU fans

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Really? Why didn't you do something Honey? Just remember, Whiter and brighter in the winter; cleaner and greener in the summer. It depend on folks like you.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Tatanka has head gear?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really? Why didn't you do something Honey? Just remember, Whiter and brighter in the winter; cleaner and greener in the summer. It depend on folks like you.

After the game while we were waiting for our Taxi
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I actually took a picture of the JMu area. Stupid, I know, but I had never seen such a mess. They just threw trash on the ground.
    I would have gladly given them trash bags had they asked
    Worst tailgate mess I’ve ever seen.

Is that near the street crossing where you couldn't bring beer across? They needed WAY more garbage cans there, what do they think this is, the dairy bowl?

NDSU athletics is always leaving trash around.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

After the game while we were waiting for our Taxi
    That isn't 'NDSU Tailgating'.

That is the street crossing to get to the stadium from the tailgating lot. NDSU, JMU, visiting SDSU fans...literally everyone tailgating, walked past this and was told to drop what beverage they had in their hand.

They aren't too smart at JMU. Expecting them to ask for trash bags is like asking the JMU mascot dog to fly. You probably needed to take a trash bag over to them filled with purple streams and showed them how to property put trash into a garbage bag. This one is on you. Explain, illustrate, do ... these folks are beneficiaries if a very progressive east coast education where everybody owes them, and they are have zero responsibilities.
    They were complaining that they weren’t given trash bags, so this comment is correct.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I've never understood why they don't place a few dumpsters throughout the lot. I would bet a majority of tailgate groups would walk their trash bags over and toss them in. I felt so bad seeing the crew clean the lot Sunday morning as we left the Comfort Suites to head home.