Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1/6 @ usd

Default Re: 1/6 @ usd

Excellent game and a great road win. We certainly shot the ball very well against a USD team that plays pretty good defense. Cameron Hunter was lights out, really exciting to see him thriving at the pg position. I also think its certainly helped Paul Miller who now is moved back to his normal spot. I

I think Dave has the team trending in the correct direction. Certainly there are areas to improve but I feel good about the upcoming schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Superbunny, I wanted to thank you for stepping out on a limb with your mighty prediction. You stated after beating us that "your team would be competitive in the summit league." Wow. Aggressive take!!! Thank you for that one. You are a great mid major mind. Yes, we are competitive in the summit league.
    Sdsu will compete for a tourney berth

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Superbunny, I wanted to thank you for stepping out on a limb with your mighty prediction. You stated after beating us that "your team would be competitive in the summit league." Wow. Aggressive take!!! Thank you for that one. You are a great mid major mind. Yes, we are competitive in the summit league.
    Someone is cranky.