Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/6 @ usd

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1/6 @ usd

Huge road win for the Bison, although some on here will say fire the coach.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Huge road win for the Bison, although some on here will say fire the coach.
    I would not say fire coach but some OBVIOUS areas to improve upon based on many games

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Best win of the year.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Wow! Caught the last couple minutes after football & no football postgame on ESPN3, way to go Bison!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yup, no trophy presentation so it was nice to turn on the BB game to see us pick up a nice road win. It's a good day to be a Bison!

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Shit. Shouldn’t have opened this thread. WatchESPN said game was live. I’m midway through 2nd half now.

bisonfan08 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Huge win for our guys, great team effort. We did a great job of taking USD's best punch and then countering back. Cam was absolutely incredible, we have ourselves a great PG for the next 4 years and with Ward steadily improving and Rocky and Geu becoming more confident players I think we are heading in the right direction.

Good win for the Bison!

I posted after the SDSU game that I thought your team would be competitive in the Summit League. Didn't see the win at USD coming though. A very quality win. Love seeing the Yotes take an L!

Congrats again on the Football title!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!

South Dakota will have to adjust their rotation the rest of conference games as senior G Carlton Hurst was injured before the Bison game. Sounds like a broken hand, looks like Hurst is out the rest of the regular season at least. Was averaging 7.0 ppg, 3.5 rpg.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Good win for the Bison!

I posted after the SDSU game that I thought your team would be competitive in the Summit League. Didn't see the win at USD coming though. A very quality win. Love seeing the Yotes take an L!

Congrats again on the Football title!

SUPERBUNNY
    Superbunny, I wanted to thank you for stepping out on a limb with your mighty prediction. You stated after beating us that "your team would be competitive in the summit league." Wow. Aggressive take!!! Thank you for that one. You are a great mid major mind. Yes, we are competitive in the summit league.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.