Thread: Post your out of office e-mail responses because you are on your way to Frisco, here

Default Post your out of office e-mail responses because you are on your way to Frisco, here

Hi, I’m Troy McClure! You may remember me from such classic Out of Office Messages as “I’m in China on vacation” or “Attending ASHP Midyear in Las Vegas.” I’m here today to talk to you about Michael G, and the email you just sent him.
    (Enter Billy, 8 years old, doe-eyed)

Billy: Mr. McClure? Why is Michael not answering any emails right now?

Troy: The answer is simple Billy: Michael is on his annual pilgrimage to the Shrine of the Holy Bison in Frisco, TX otherwise known as Toyota Stadium. It is where all NDSU fans go on FCS championship weekend. He has major responsibilities is supporting the team and likely will not be checking his work email.

Billy: When is he going to be coming back?

Troy: He will be back on Monday morning.

Billy: Is he going to reply to the email they just sent?

Troy: If it warrants a response, Billy. If it warrants a response…

(Exit Billy)

That’s all for now. Watch for me in the upcoming Out of Office Message “At Devils Lake Fishing,” coming this summer!

Default Re: Post your out of office e-mail responses because you are on your way to Frisco, h

Hello, This is Mike from Sioux Falls.

I seem to have a lot of time on my hands the past few days and nobody will hang out with me in the Delta lounge.

Would you please leave me a long and detailed message so I have something to do while Im waiting for everyone else to get to frisco.

And when you are done, please feel free to call back and leave another.

Thanks. And Go Bison.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Default Re: Post your out of office e-mail responses because you are on your way to Frisco, h

I'll be away for the next 3 days and may or may not answer your email until I return on Monday the 8th. Ah hell who am I kidding, the fact is I don't really GAF about you right now as I will be partying with other Bison fans in Frisco. GO BISON!!!

SEINFELD: "Believe it or not, George is not home" song VM