Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frisco migration issues at Hector?

Default Re: Frisco migration issues at Hector?

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Rent a car a one way car if the price is right, drive down and have the airline guarantee you return flight, and get a refund for the departure flight.
    Tough sell to someone expecting to sit back, relax and be in Dallas in 3 hours...then convining yourself to drive 14 hours. But, desperate times...
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Tough sell to someone expecting to sit back, relax and be in Dallas in 3 hours...then convining yourself to drive 14 hours. But, desperate times...
    Its honestly the easiest drive one could ask for, 90% all interstate, almost 0 major cities...3 roads. Youd be half way there with an easy night drive ahead if you would've left the time this thread was made.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Its honestly the easiest drive one could ask for, 90% all interstate, almost 0 major cities...3 roads. Youd be half way there with an easy night drive ahead if you would've left the time this thread was made.
    Drive back is the part that blows.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Thats what I did. Took off at 8:30pm New Years day. Missed rush hours in Mpls, Des Moines and Kansas City. Got to Frisco 12:30. 16 hours. Took a 4 hour nap. Got up and went to Randys in Frisco and crushed a 28 oz bone in ribeye. BOOM!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Drive back is the part that blows.
    Only if the girlfriend is still drunk enough to do that while you drive.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.