Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Man I hope she can hold on tomorrow. Can this be seen in the Golf Channel?
    Any one of those top five spots would be nice money PuckNut, but the $577,500,000 for first place in a major, plus all of the perks/exemptions/sponsorships that come with it, would be life changing and couldn't happen to a finer or more deserving competitor and person! She has won about $260k YTD, so this would move her up to about $840k and around top 10 on the tour! She just needs to keep doing what put her in this position this week, and judging from her swing and putting stroke today that seems very attainable!

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...payout-110798/

http://www.lpga.com/statistics/money/official-money
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-15-2018 at 08:29 PM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Wow! Good luck to Amy tomorrow!
    More good stuff Gully!:

https://www.golfchannel.com/video/ma...trokes-par-5s/
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-15-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

i was tuned in, mangy------hear, hear for for the lovely amy "tiger" olson of oxbow, north dakota! absolute flawless round, reminded me of t woods out there the way she carried herself on that course (a real bueity by the way!)----theres no way shes losing tommorow, i hope she wears red mangy!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i was tuned in, mangy------hear, hear for for the lovely amy "tiger" olson of oxbow, north dakota! absolute flawless round, reminded me of t woods out there the way she carried herself on that course (a real bueity by the way!)----theres no way shes losing tommorow, i hope she wears red mangy!
    Outstanding SlickVic! With your weighing in here, all is now right with the Republic! Commentator on that last video seemed to think Amy should attack the fives a bit harder, but tough to argue with what she has done this week!

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yes -- it starts at 3:30 am CDT. I'd suggest recording it...
    Thank you. I will DVR it

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Outstanding SlickVic! With your weighing in here, all is now right with the Republic! Commentator on that last video seemed to think Amy should attack the fives a bit harder, but tough to argue with what she has done this week!
    those commentators are trash, mangy! julie rankin is way past her prime, and a total hack! that was a 100 percent flawless round by the lovely amy olson, tiger himself coulnt have managed that course any better! she teed off at 511 am today so im thinking it will be the same tommorow, what say you mangy? needles 2 say it will be rise and shine 4 amys army tamara bud +++++++++++++++++ WEAR RED!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    those commentators are trash, mangy! julie rankin is way past her prime, and a total hack! that was a 100 percent flawless round by the lovely amy olson, tiger himself coulnt have managed that course any better! she teed off at 511 am today so im thinking it will be the same tommorow, what say you mangy? needles 2 say it will be rise and shine 4 amys army tamara bud +++++++++++++++++ WEAR RED!!!!!!!!
    She would look stunning in red as well Slick...will be interesting to see what she chooses tomorrow! Here are the pairings for tomorrow and it looks like 0336 central time for Amy’s group! Announcers said she looked smooth and lithe out there today, so if she adds a little Tiger prowl and confidence to that, look out!

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/the-...ip/leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    She would look stunning in red as well Slick...will be interesting to see what she chooses tomorrow! Here are the pairings for tomorrow and it looks like 0336 central time for Amy’s group! Announcers said she looked smooth and lithe out there today, so if she adds a little Tiger prowl and confidence to that, look out!

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/the-...ip/leaderboard
    nice catch mangy! saved the day-----i would have missed the hole front 9 bud! shes got the prowl going on and honestly she can wear anything with that white skirt (but tiger sunday red is my preference), someone needs 2 text rory and others on PGA to tune in tamara and see that white was made for skirts not pants! good grief, rorys white pants are obscene mangy! back on topic, any chance they fly johnny miller or jim nantz in for this historic major win? would be the single greatest accomplishment by any native north dakotan since marris 61 in 61, would you agree mangy?

what are the threats out there tamara mangy? i think young kim (2 shots back) will fold like a cheap suit, and mo martin plays like an old lady thus i think they pose no threat------the "biggies" are inbee park (5 shots back) and big anglica stanford (5 shots back)----big stanford had a hell of a round going today and that swing wont fail her, she duffed a chip on that par 5 and had a sloppy bogey on the following par 3 but other than that she looks to be a tough competitor tamara, also inbee park after the first time i watched her it was plain to see you can never rule that gal out, what a swing-----shes capable of shooting a 63 or 2 tamara, im thinking amy can bring it home with a solid 68 in the south of france, what say you bud?