Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    nice catch mangy! saved the day-----i would have missed the hole front 9 bud! shes got the prowl going on and honestly she can wear anything with that white skirt (but tiger sunday red is my preference), someone needs 2 text rory and others on PGA to tune in tamara and see that white was made for skirts not pants! good grief, rorys white pants are obscene mangy! back on topic, any chance they fly johnny miller or jim nantz in for this historic major win? would be the single greatest accomplishment by any native north dakotan since marris 61 in 61, would you agree mangy?
    Re Rory, hahahaha! She has seemed to play with a lot more confidence especially today, but my bet is she will defer to Tiger’s unmatched body of work and leave his red alone at least for now. He is close to winning with it again and rocking the power red once again like only he can! May see her either in Sycamore blue tomorrow or perhaps Bison colors?!? As far as North Dakotans go, her winning would certainly be up there and her character and play are bringing a lot of excellent recognition to the state! But I am not one to poo poo some good honest home team favoritism Slick!!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-16-2018 at 08:15 AM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    what are the threats out there tamara mangy? i think young kim (2 shots back) will fold like a cheap suit, and mo martin plays like an old lady thus i think they pose no threat------the "biggies" are inbee park (5 shots back) and big anglica stanford (5 shots back)----big stanford had a hell of a round going today and that swing wont fail her, she duffed a chip on that par 5 and had a sloppy bogey on the following par 3 but other than that she looks to be a tough competitor tamara, also inbee park after the first time i watched her it was plain to see you can never rule that gal out, what a swing-----shes capable of shooting a 63 or 2 tamara, im thinking amy can bring it home with a solid 68 in the south of france, what say you bud?
    Your analysis seems viable Slick, although the Say Hey Kim has won a bunch lately and wants a major pretty bad, and she can throw darts and score low when her streakiness is on point. Mo Martin is a sweetheart and a plodder, a bit of the LPGA’s answer to Fred Funk, fairways and greens, but she has won a major so can get it done. I think both will make up an excellent threesome with Amy and keep things positive, and if all three bring their A games it could get exciting! I was actually most concerned about Sei Young Kim with her ability to get hot, and if on a streak go low, but with your assurance here the "folding like a cheap suit" option sounds much, much better in this scenario...lol! Concerning the other chasers, I agree with your points made about Inbee and Angela Stanford, and perhaps Georgia Hall will get hot as well looking to add this to her Open major win. Angela has been working with teacher Todd Kolb out of South Dakota, and he seems to have done a nice job with her! Most of the typical heavy hitters and assassins of the LPGA are not in position to do much or make a big enough move with the small but significant lead that Amy has put together and the way that she is playing. So if you're right about Kim, and I am gonna defer to your outstanding and measured enthusiasm, we may be in good shape! A win for Amy Olson tomorrow triples what she has won so far this year and puts her at around $840,000 on the year, and within pretty reasonable striking distance of that million dollar mark for a season!! Moreover, it totally changes Amy's and Grant's lives financially with the ripples from that making great impact on many other lives, and puts her on a course of duplicating her success as a junior and as the winningest golfer in NCAA history!!
    GoAmy, GoBison!!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-16-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

It is there for the taking!!!!! Go get that major Championship!!!!! Her whole life she has been practicing to be in this position!!!!! FINISH IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    It is there for the taking!!!!! Go get that major Championship!!!!! Her whole life she has been practicing to be in this position!!!!! FINISH IT!!!!
    Indeed Fanatic! With your thoughts and those of SlickVic as well, onward the march of Amy’s Bison Army!! Her sense of humor is keen along with her sweet smile, so she won’t mind our comparing tomorrow to another great Cinderella Story!!:

https://youtu.be/DfPRekWq2U0d
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-16-2018 at 12:39 AM.

About 15 minutes to game time for the final grouping! Some good MOJO: Indiana State and Grant Olson won by 14 last night over Eastern Illinois, that same 14 that Amy Olson is under par! They also won by two touchdowns, the same lead
    Amy carries into the final round. Coincidence? I think not!

https://youtu.be/0wMmcoPTmAs
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-16-2018 at 09:03 AM.

Well SlickVic, we were both wrong on the game day colors for Amy! She’s in all black and looks very classy in that as well! As does Mo Martin! Gary Player...Will Smith...Johnny Cash!

https://youtu.be/t51MHUENlAQ

Start: Olson -14, Kim -12, Martin -10, Park -10 (1)
    Thru 1: Olson -14, Kim -12, Martin -11
    Thru 2: Olson -13, Kim -12, Martin -11
    Thru 3: Olson -14, Kim -13, Martin -11
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 09-16-2018 at 09:41 AM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

May today be the beginning of many, many more of these dufferole! Been waiting for a channel heading like this for some time!:

90F3428A-C3D4-4E9B-A29C-0D4E6FF03952.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Start: Olson -14, Kim -12, Martin -10, Park -10 (1)
    Thru 1: Olson -14, Kim -12, Martin -11
    Thru 2: Olson -13, Kim -12, Martin -11
    Thru 3: Olson -14, Kim -13, Martin -11
    Thru 4: Olson -14, Kim -13, Martin -11, Stanford -11 (4)
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Where you at SlickVic?!? Sounds like the French police sirens are running looking for you! Lol!

https://youtu.be/OV4UIvr7Z-s