Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

A win here will be life changing for Lindberg or Song!! What was hoping for Amy, but not yet!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

what putt would you rather have fellas, song or parks? both are biggies and makeable

the real question is will the swedish chef be handing out the trophy at 18? and who will he be handing it 2?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    my prediction is amy olson will be a major champion by the time this year is through, these gals played out of there mind most of the entire day and she was still plotting along ready to pounce but just a bit 2 late on the pounce part today
    Well stated Slick!: https://youtu.be/-8hbUqhKM38

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

the real question is will the swedish chef be handing out the trophy at 18? and who will he be handing it 2?
    Lol! Indeed!

Congrats to Amy on a great tourney and nice birdie to finish. Too bad she couldn't have made some noise today but I'm sure she learned a lot. I blame Grant for flying in last night....jkn

Assassin?!? No!

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I have a question. Yesterday, Lindbergs group got put on a slow watch and the same thing happened today. I can see that Lindberg plays very slow and I don't think Amy is slow at all. If a slow play penalty is handed out, is it the slow player or the group that gets penalized. Lindberg is downright glacial in her play.
    I believe that the notification comes first that they are out of position. If they don’t catch up, they get put on the clock.

Then each player is timed on every shot. A bad time is penalized. Penalty to the player. Not the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biggie bigge putt 4 prinalla, was not a fan as dufferole stated of her slow play and overall attitude most of the day playing with our beloved amy, but my oh my you have to go hand it 2 her she got guts thats 4 sure

biggie bigge putt 4 prinalla, was not a fan as dufferole stated of her slow play and overall attitude most of the day playing with our beloved amy, but my oh my you have to go hand it 2 her she got guts thats 4 sure
    Good point Slick. Amy is usually known for playing at a nice pace. Announcer yesterday said she was even quick out of the scorer’s tent. Gotta move quick in Nodak or you’re frozen solid!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-02-2018 at 07:31 AM.