Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Blog Entries

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Amy shook off a late double bogie with 2 birdies to finish even par for the round and 2 over for the tourney. She made the cut by 2. Go Amy.
    Happy she made the cut. It is a grind out there. Here is to another weekend of golf and a paycheck.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Another tough round for Amy today. She was 4 over after 12 for her round but had 2 birdies to finish 2 over for the round and 4 over for the tourney. She has had 4 double bogies this week. Most of the field are having scoring woes. Master putter Inbee Park missed 2 very short putts on the beginning of the telecast..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Happy she made the cut. It is a grind out there. Here is to another weekend of golf and a paycheck.
    Course seems to be pretty stingy and takes away any gains as fast as it gives them. Maybe she will have a great Sunday and move up the board for some great prize money this week! "A bad day at the golf course… still beats a good day at the office".
    NDSU ABC's of Sportsmanship:

GoAmy! GoBison!!GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that it is possible to be both real nice and real real good!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Another tough round for Amy today. She was 4 over after 12 for her round but had 2 birdies to finish 2 over for the round and 4 over for the tourney. She has had 4 double bogies this week. Most of the field are having scoring woes. Master putter Inbee Park missed 2 very short putts on the beginning of the telecast..
    You know the greens are tough when Inbee starts missing short ones dufferole!
    NDSU ABC's of Sportsmanship:

GoAmy! GoBison!!GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that it is possible to be both real nice and real real good!!