Page 24 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    we rollin, this is awesome!!! im rottin 4 inbee but gotta hand it 2 pricilla she is tough as nails out there
    That last putt for Amy was huge Slick. I was cryin like a baby as they walked up 18! Great playoff coming up with two who have never won even a regular event no less a major and Park who has won em all!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Along with her check for t9 Amy will also receive an invitation to next year's ANA by virtue of finishing in the top 20.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Wow, lots of action on this thread. Just got done Kind of a tough day for Amy but finished with a 72. No complaints on her air time. Was fun to watch and I hope this tourney will help her contend and maybe win.
    Amy’s Bison Army is strengthening nicely dufferole!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Along with her check for t9 Amy will also receive an invitation to next year's ANA by virtue of finishing in the top 20.
    Nice Audit. Great update!

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have a question. Yesterday, Lindbergs group got put on a slow watch and the same thing happened today. I can see that Lindberg plays very slow and I don't think Amy is slow at all. If a slow play penalty is handed out, is it the slow player or the group that gets penalized. Lindberg is downright glacial in her play.

i agree great info audit, cash money and perks is biggie bigge, my oh my mangy that parks swing is smooth as a babys you know what i could watch her play all day not gonna lie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Needs Birdie or better on 18 for a top 10 finish.
    Should be good for 60k plus BA! She has earned 43k YTD, so this payday should be about 1.5 times her current total for four events and put her up over 100k and in CPA money! Not the 400k first place money was hoping for, but a real momentum maker along with her new caddy and coach!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-02-2018 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i agree great info audit, cash money and perks is biggie bigge, my oh my mangy that parks swing is smooth as a babys you know what i could watch her play all day not gonna lie
    Smooth as silk Slick! And she makes putts like Tiger also!

Here’s a little something to get Pernilla fired up!!

https://youtu.be/VEMWyBWw0cA

my prediction is amy olson will be a major champion by the time this year is through, these gals played out of there mind most of the entire day and she was still plotting along ready to pounce but just a bit 2 late on the pounce part today