Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    Amy is up to #48 in the world rankings.
    is there where 56bison73 comes in to gloat that she's never won?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Izzo says he has an interview tonight on sports during 10P show

http://www.wday.com/sports/golf/4501...-runner-finish

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/...lfer-ever-seen

good read mangy, him and tiger paired up at the ryder cup MY OH MY----- (fyi i also play cobra "single-length" irons and hybrid the last 2 seasons and they are straight up cash, homey!)

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post

good read mangy, him and tiger paired up at the ryder cup MY OH MY----- (fyi i also play cobra "single-length" irons and hybrid the last 2 seasons and they are straight up cash, homey!)
    spieths quote in that "I think he phrases stuff differently than he needs to at times" well spieth its better than acting like a little baby all the time! also tiger just tells him to just shut up and hit the ball LMFAO

also on a side-note mangy, i see old T DENNY himself is golfing with "big john daly" tamara, how does one go about getting in those pro-ams is it invite only? tee-ing it up with vijay or TA3 or monte would be awesome...closest i ever got 2 playing with a pro was a guy by the name of david billington, he was 1 hell of a golfer and 1 hell of a guy------RIP bud

Thanks for sharing SlickVic. Should be a lot of fun this week! I think that Bryson has taken a lot of flack from some of his peers, but Tiger has been supportive and a good mentor. Hope they both do very well this week!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

spieths quote in that "I think he phrases stuff differently than he needs to at times" well spieth its better than acting like a little baby all the time! also tiger just tells him to just shut up and hit the ball LMFAO
    Unlike a lot of the others, Tiger doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone but himself. He’s has proved it all on the course many times over. They have tried to suck him in to celebrity influence peddling many times, but he has stayed away from that as well. He loves the game number one, and loves to win as well. He’s intense on the course and no nonsense, but seems to be a pretty great friend to many once the events are over.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-20-2018 at 08:26 AM.

also on a side-note mangy, i see old T DENNY himself is golfing with "big john daly" tamara, how does one go about getting in those pro-ams is it invite only? tee-ing it up with vijay or TA3 or monte would be awesome...closest i ever got 2 playing with a pro was a guy by the name of david billington, he was 1 hell of a golfer and 1 hell of a guy------RIP bud
    I think it is a matter of signing up early and paying the piper re getting into the pro-ams for the most part. Some of them can be pretty expensive to have a team or even to play as an individual. The Dakotas Tour has a lot of events in and near the area that have pro am events to play with the mini tour pros in that are not priced too badly. Sorry to hear about your friend David SlickVic.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-20-2018 at 05:53 PM.

R U ready 4 tiger mangy, this buds 4 tiger------go get em tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

birdie time, 4 shot lead after 1 bud----------tigers old man earl used to have 3 bloody marys and half a dozen menthol cigarettes for breakfast mangy, my kinda guy +++++++++++++++ get get em tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!