Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Amy finally finished the 2nd round with 2 birdies and ended up with a 1 under round. She sits 2 under for the tourney and made the cut for the final 3rd round.

16 in a row.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

It looks like Amy and Michelle Wie are in the same group today.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    It looks like Amy and Michelle Wie are in the same group today.
    We’ll be seeing a lot more of those types of pairings on the weekends dufferole! GoAmy! GoBison!!

5CEE3C90-9601-4B9D-B484-311D05A4E1FF.jpg
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 05-20-2018 at 08:25 PM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Amy shot a 4 under par 67 to end up 6 under for the tourney. Great round! ( she beat Michelle Wie by 2).

With Amy's finish today, 2018 will be her top earnings year so far.

She tied for 19th and made 14,260.00. She was in 39th place b4 the 3rd round. Nice day.

Can anyone explain how the CME race works? I have never paid much attention in past years because Amy never was very high/low in the standings. She is ranked 32nd as of today. Is that good enough to get in the CME tournament? I looked online but it was a confusing explanation.

She tied for 19th and made 14,260.00. She was in 39th place b4 the 3rd round. Nice day.

Nice finish! Just like BisonFanatic ordered! I’m granting all the credit to Grant for Amy’s excellent ability to close the deal these days!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Can anyone explain how the CME race works? I have never paid much attention in past years because Amy never was very high/low in the standings. She is ranked 32nd as of today. Is that good enough to get in the CME tournament? I looked online but it was a confusing explanation.
    Kinda like the electoral college dufferole. They give points for each tournament based on finish in that event and add up all of the points to qualify the players for the year end championship. She’s sitting
    39th on the money list, but higher on the points list due to finishes in higher point events. 32nd is plenty good to get in, but I don’t think she’s stopping there!! Think the top 75 get in if not more. Audit likely has a lot more detail to add!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 05-21-2018 at 04:44 AM.