New Year, New name, New thread.
    She has card in hand for 2018?

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    She has card in hand for 2018?
    Yes. 10 char

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amy tees off at 7:10 Thursday morning EST at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA classic. Hopefully, she has a great year.

She was 3 under after 15 holes but bogied 16 and 17 and finished 1 under for her 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    She was 3 under after 15 holes but bogied 16 and 17 and finished 1 under for her 1st round.
    Looks like the 1 under score on the LPGA leaderboard earlier was wrong. She is now listed at even par.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    New Year, New name, New thread.

And a New Attitude to boot dufferole! Thanks for kicking off the new thread!:

https://youtu.be/wp6K-mO2ozQ

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Really? I would miss several rounds in ND if that was called up here.
    I think ND taught her how to handle the wind Mr Meaty. And the rest of the elements as well!

Next event is Australian Open starting Feb 14.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Please dont speak for me. Im more in line with Pattys thoughts than yours.

Its is a shame that you arent able to get through a post---discussion with out some back handed and snide comments to those who dont share your point of view. If its your goal to be an ass people will start treating you as such.
    Fair enough. It’s an opinion board and without a healthy diversity of opinions it probably wouldn’t be of much interest at all. I have absolutely no desire to hurt anybody’s feelings here, and I believe that you and I and Patty or anybody else don’t have to agree on anything to still be kind. I shouldn’t have responded in kind. Also, there are underage posters here and who wants to find out that they hurt the feelings of a youngster? I will say again that in my humble opinion, Amy and Kim and others deserve a great deal of credibility and respect just for having reached the level of competition that they have attained. It’s a huge deal and rates a bit of effusion and over the top hard to bear optimism in and of itself in my opinion. And I am a huge Dakota homer and unapologetic about that as well. There are pros who labor for years on the Symetra Tour and at age 30 plus are still not wallowing in self doubt, so yes I think that 41st on the Big Tour is a yuge big marvelous deal. Which of us here can say that they have attained 41st in the entire world in ANY endeavor?!? The level of difference between those making a million plus a year and those struggling or just getting by is minuscule by the way, and I can’t be negative or advise any of them to give up that dream. Not with knowing so well what the alternatives can be. Not my style. All the best and cheers to you and Patty and to everyone else on Bisonville moving forward with their hopes and dreams in 2018!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 01-30-2018 at 08:03 AM.