Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

34 putts today vs 28 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    34 putts today vs 28 yesterday.
    Can’t imagine she is very happy with that dufferole. Moving day tomorrow and fresh opportunity to put it all together again like she has proven she can do!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Can’t imagine she is very happy with that dufferole. Moving day tomorrow and fresh opportunity to put it all together again like she has proven she can do!
    moving day 4 t woods 2 mangy ++++++ although he just butchered this short par 4...seen amys putting on a clinic 4 younsters at osgood july 12 at oz good aka elzagel jr...pretty neat 4 kids to have that kind of access around here 2 pro athletes like carson and amy...is lpga on tv this week gotta be tough 2 compete with tiger in contention and sr open commericial free ill be flipping over 2 that once tigers done 4 some "mechanic" action...this buds 4 u mangy 1 ++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    moving day 4 t woods 2 mangy ++++++ although he just butchered this short par 4...seen amys putting on a clinic 4 younsters at osgood july 12 at oz good aka elzagel jr...pretty neat 4 kids to have that kind of access around here 2 pro athletes like carson and amy...is lpga on tv this week gotta be tough 2 compete with tiger in contention and sr open commericial free ill be flipping over 2 that once tigers done 4 some "mechanic" action...this buds 4 u mangy 1 ++++++++

Hoping they will all play themselves into a shot at glory on Sunday SlickVic! Amy is T22 right now in the Women’s PGA Championship. Third major of the year! I think it is being carried on network and the Golf Channel both. SkolTiger! SkolMechanic! SkolAmy! SkolBison!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Hoping they will all play themselves into a shot at glory on Sunday SlickVic! SkolTiger! SkolMechanic! SkolAmy! SkolBison!!
    skolmiguelangeljimenz!!! party on, mangy-----gona record the seniors and head to the course bud, no different then when i was a kid, theres something about watching tiger makes me wanna get out there!

bo hossler "it hit path? are you shitting me?" lmfao thats my new boy on tour mangy, hes gona be a hell of a player some day

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    skolmiguelangeljimenz!!! party on, mangy-----gona record the seniors and head to the course bud, no different then when i was a kid, theres something about watching tiger makes me wanna get out there!
    I also drive like Tiger SlickVic. In a Buick! Amy can finish high tomorrow and leapfrog a bunch of em! SkolTigerAmyMechanic and of course SkolSlickVic and SkolBison!!

I also drive like Tiger SlickVic. In a Buick! Amy can finish high tomorrow and leapfrog a bunch of em! SkolTigerAmyMechanic and of course SkolSlickVic and SkolBison!!
    roger that mangy...good choice...if shaq can fit in 1 comfortably they gotta be damn good rides...personally ive been driving lincolns, way since before mchaunays candy ass!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2fcnNBs5uhs

this buds 4 u and your buick (and "doppelgänger") mangy 1!!!! ++++++ go amy olson. go bison. !!!! this tourneys a biggie! bring a major back 4 the great state of north dakota!

Don't think she can catch the leader, but good chance for a top 10 with a solid round. Let's do it Amy!