Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Amy shot another 1 over score in her 2nd round, 1 birdie and 2 bogies. Still pretty windy conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    This one Slick? Looks pretty sweet!

https://redwoodfallsgolf.com
    thats the 1 mangy, shes a classic trust me

She picked up like a dozen spots on the leader board with that 1 over round. Tied 13th. Tough course and tough conditions from the look of things.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

If anyone can play in the wind it’s a North Dakotan

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    thats the 1 mangy, shes a classic trust me
    A great tip SlickVic....thanks for pointing this one out! Will have to try it out sometime!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 11-08-2018 at 05:40 PM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    If anyone can play in the wind it’s a North Dakotan
    Hear, hear Pucknut! Although oddly, I am not sure that she has always been as good of a wind player as she is now. That skill, along with dozens of other skills and nuances, have been things that she has honed liked an outstanding craftsman over several years with diligence, persistence, and grit. Which I believe to be a big part of the reason she is going to continue and greatly exceed this excellent year she has already put together! Hope she has a fine finish in China and then on to a fierce finale in Florida!! GoAmy....GoBison!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    She picked up like a dozen spots on the leader board with that 1 over round. Tied 13th. Tough course and tough conditions from the look of things.
    Aside from the very top of the board Audit, she could with more of the same leapfrog a lot of positions on that leaderboard in a hurry these last couple days!!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 11-08-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Aside from the very top of the board Audit, she could with more of the same leapfrog a lot of positions on that leaderboard in a hurry these last couple days!!
    yeah, could be Ariya and then everyone else this week. Kind of a microcosm of the season.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

yeah, could be Ariya and then everyone else this week. Kind of a microcosm of the season
    One hole to go Audit. She can get to even on the tournament with another birdie, and into the top 10. GoAmy...GoBison!!

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/blue...ga/leaderboard

yeah, could be Ariya and then everyone else this week. Kind of a microcosm of the season.
    Interesting development Audit with Gaby Lopez of Mexico climbing to the top of the board to duel with Ariya on the last day! Let's see if she can stand the heat against someone who strikes the ball like Ballesteros did (Ariya) according to one poster here some time ago. 66 on that course is evidently quite a round.

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/blue...ga/leaderboard