Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/3 vs SDSU

Default Re: 1/3 vs SDSU

Credit SDSU they can really score it. Daum is nightmare and throw on top he gets any call he wants....good luck.

The big thing was Tellinghusen play. He was lights out, couldn't let one of their role guys go off and he did.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Didnt he coach with Otz? Not sure what there is to be upset about.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Didnt he coach with Otz? Not sure what there is to be upset about.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Both Wisconsin guys.

AJ just absolutely lost. I have never seen a player regress as bad as him. He can't finish and is so damn indecisive and unsure what to do with the ball. He drives a wide open land and just stops and spins. Go hard and finish. Draw fouls and shoot free throws cuz he can at least do that fairly well and help your team out.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    What are the thoughts among the NDSU staff/players with Henderson leaving? I’d be upset obviously if I was a player. Was it bad between Richmond and him?
    Didn't care for Henderson all that much. No personality and would just stare off into the crowd during timeouts instead of being involved with the game. I'm glad he is gone truth be told.

Well we were not the best TEAM in that building tonight by a long shot. We were outplayed and out coached.

When you can't get to the rim and rely on the outside shot it isn't going to work as a team always goes cold for part of a game.

I am not worried about planning a vacation in March as this team will not be traveling any where.

I was impressed with Rocky tonight and man are we going to miss Paul. Spencer did ok.

Tyson should have just stayed home, he was a liability tonight. He needs to quite the whining and just play ball, as much as he complains to the refs he has to be getting a rep with them. Then when he doesn't get a call and he ends up on the ground he pouts and doesn't get his butt down the court on D. It cost him on the D end multiple times tonight when his guy ended up down the court for a uncontested shot.

Bison missed some easy layups and missed open shots in the 2nd half while the jacks drilled their open shots. Even with Daum getting every call the bison had a chance if they just knock down the 3 easy layups. Thank goodness for P. Miller otherwise this would have been an ugly game. Need a couple other guys to step up and help him out. AJ doesn't seem interested in helping so hopefully Ward and Hunter find their groove shortly and step up. Spencer looked good real good tonight. Played Daum tough down low and made him work. Daum is just too good.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    AJ just absolutely lost. I have never seen a player regress as bad as him. He can't finish and is so damn indecisive and unsure what to do with the ball. He drives a wide open land and just stops and spins. Go hard and finish. Draw fouls and shoot free throws cuz he can at least do that fairly well and help your team out.
    I agree. He may go down as one of the biggest disappointments we've had in a while. He looks scared...literally. I've never seen a "shooter" be so gun shy with the ball. The last 2 minutes of the game I don't even know why he was in. He wasn't going to shoot even if he had an open look. Major disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Well we were not the best TEAM in that building tonight by a long shot. We were outplayed and out coached.

When you can't get to the rim and rely on the outside shot it isn't going to work as a team always goes cold for part of a game.

I am not worried about planning a vacation in March as this team will not be traveling any where.

I was impressed with Rocky tonight and man are we going to miss Paul. Spencer did ok.

Tyson should have just stayed home, he was a liability tonight. He needs to quite the whining and just play ball, as much as he complains to the refs he has to be getting a rep with them. Then when he doesn't get a call and he ends up on the ground he pouts and doesn't get his butt down the court on D. It cost him on the D end multiple times tonight when his guy ended up down the court for a uncontested shot.
    What impressed you about Rocky? He had his worst game in his young career. Bonehead over and back, missed a couple gimmie layups and stupid fouls. There was a reason Richman hardly played him in the second half. Agree with you on Ward and throw in a couple head scratching shots and turnovers with him on top of the whining.

SDSU showed they are an experienced upperclassman led team in the 2nd half. Daum is a beast. He is a legit NBA talent. Not a 1 minute a game guy like Wolters but a guy that will play some minutes in bigs. Thought we defended pretty well especially againat the 3...if your name wasnt Mike Daum.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN