Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/3 vs SDSU

Default Re: 1/3 vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    But that's the thing. I don't think he did change. He was running that weave and we were making some cuts thru the paint off it and hitting some threes. For some reason we stopped cutting ok that may have changed and threes went cold. Then he went to a more traditional half court set at about the 12 min mark.
    That is what I meant by change, when we attacked good things happen. At times it is like he has too much pride and has to have the team play his way. As a coach you need to play to your teams strengths, but watching this team I am not sure what that is yet. We seem to lack leadership and that stone cold player.
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Other than Paul Miller. No one else bothered to show up. Ward 2-11. AJ. 3-9. Not good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Refs are shit tonight- Daum gets every damn call as soon as someone gets in his personal bubble, yet we can't obvious fouls called on SDSU
    Refs sucked but we simply can't stop Daum with or without the refs. Dude might as he Will Chamberlain vs us

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Other than Paul Miller. No one else bothered to show up. Ward 2-11. AJ. 3-9. Not good enough.

Eliason had a decent game. Scored early in the post and then we went into our offense where we don't even try to post anybody up. If you don't have a post threat it's easier for opponents to defefend the perimeter....AJ, scoreless in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post

Well knock me over with a feather

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Well knock me over with a feather
    Even worse...zero second half points.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

What are the thoughts among the NDSU staff/players with Henderson leaving? I’d be upset obviously if I was a player. Was it bad between Richmond and him?

So went pretty much as expected. Definitely pretenders this year. What a shame to waste a talent like Paul with this group. Richman better get his poop in a group damn quick or he can hit the road. We've wasted any boost to the program from our last tourney appearance and are heading the wrong direction imo.

Worried about what becomes of our "offense" when Paul graduates.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Maybe between the coaches there is a little bit of a burn feeling but I don't think their is any bad blood. Could be wrong.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk