Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/3 vs SDSU

Default Re: 1/3 vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Tonight should tell us whether this years team is contenders or pretenders. Let's go Bison!
    Pretenders. Prepare to get smoked and don't be surprised when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Im gonna watch tonight, but I am very uneasy about it. I think if we try to get into a 3 point shooting battle with them...this could get ugly very quickly.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Going to our first game tonight. Really hoping for a fun competitive game!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Going to our first game tonight. Really hoping for a fun competitive game!!
    Well now we know who to blame if it doesnt go our way, or Praise if it does.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

My thoughts as well but we'll see. SDSU got rocked by Missouri State at home while we beat them on the road. Will be interesting to see what or who Richman has planned for Daum this year.

So will the SDSU basketball team have less/more turnovers than their last football game.

I will take less. This could get very ugly. I suspect we will be watching a low post clinic this evening. Eliason has shown flashes of good low post defense but he will have to contain Daum tonight, he will get his but we have to make it tough for him and hope the rest of the rabbits are cold cold cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So will the SDSU basketball team have less/more turnovers than their last football game.

I will take less. This could get very ugly. I suspect we will be watching a low post clinic this evening. Eliason has shown flashes of good low post defense but he will have to contain Daum tonight, he will get his but we have to make it tough for him and hope the rest of the rabbits are cold cold cold.
    Daum is playing outside as much as inside! NDSU has no answer for him, plus they added another stud......I just don't get how they get guys to come to Brookings.

Daum is playing outside as much as inside!
    Always has played outside a bunch, but in the past against us he had Dex to contend with down low. If I am a coach I am attacking NDSU down low till they prove they can stop it.

Spencer is a solid interior defender, it isn't like this team can't defend him. The big thing is that none of our bigs are really a threat to do anything on offense. A good way to defend Daum is get him into foul trouble, he can't beat you from the bench but without Dex that is going to be a lot more difficult since our bigs are so inept offensively.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Dexter's ability on the offensive end was a big key to slowing down Daum. Made him defend and use energy on that end of the floor. As for guarding him, not sure we have a great answer for him but who does. Spencer could do okay down low but will get fouls doing so, he would not fare well outside or off the dribble against Daum though.

I think we may have to be okay with Daum getting his but we cant let the others go off. Jenkins and Tellinghuesen (sp?) need to be contained.

Vegas has it pretty close. Seen the line at both -1 for SDSU and -1 for NDSU. I expect a close hard fought game.