Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/3 vs SDSU

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1/3 vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Why can't we exploit matchups? The last 5-6mins of the game they had Thiesen matched up on AJ and he not once attempted to drive the lane on him. That dude has slow feet, why are you not taking the ball to the hoop, or dribbling and stepping back? It's like everyone would take 2 steps towards the lane, see 24 standing down there and just freeze. The way you stop Daum in the Summit League is to make him defend all night. He literally stood under the basket all night on defense and barely had to move. He didn't get his second foul until about 2 mins left in the game...like c'mon. You aren't always going to score on him, but at least make a damn effort.
    The first 2 possessions we went to Spencer then it stopped after that. Why it stopped I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    The first 2 possessions we went to Spencer then it stopped after that. Why it stopped I have no idea.
    Agreed. WE went right into the weave and didnt look back. Frustrating.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

It was a frustrating game to watch. Probably more frustrating to play in. Probably very frustrating to coach. We lack bigs.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    You weren't the guy in the front row behind the Jacks bench with the blue plaid shirt perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    From the other side of the arena it sure looked like that guy was making a ass of himself. Was he loaded??????
    Holy sheet that guy was obnoxious. I was approximately 30 feet from that guy at my 10 o'clock. I don't think he was loaded, but I sure hope he was for his sake. From what I could tell, by the end of the game, he made such an ass of himself that his fellow fans were embarrassed by him. Guy had a raging boner for Daum and may on occasion get on his knees for the team. Serious bro crush to the point that late in the game when Daum was catching his most extended break from live action, he never took his eyes off him as Daum paced back and forth by one of the tunnels. Just sad. Got a few verbal jabs at him and he quieted down for the last few minutes of the game.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I bet it was thumper. Was he wearing a wolters SDSU shirsey?

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Holy sheet that guy was obnoxious. I was approximately 30 feet from that guy at my 10 o'clock. I don't think he was loaded, but I sure hope he was for his sake. From what I could tell, by the end of the game, he made such an ass of himself that his fellow fans were embarrassed by him. Guy had a raging boner for Daum and may on occasion get on his knees for the team. Serious bro crush to the point that late in the game when Daum was catching his most extended break from live action, he never took his eyes off him as Daum paced back and forth by one of the tunnels. Just sad. Got a few verbal jabs at him and he quieted down for the last few minutes of the game.
    He was really excited for a regular season victory, that is for sure. Even brought up the regular season football victory after the game as well. Brookings finest for sure.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Yup! We have to have a post threat. It will loosen up the perimeter defense. I don't care who is in the game somebody needs to be a threat down low and we have to attempt to get him the ball once in a while! I agree, frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    IDK. It's hard to keep from getting excited when you finally get out of Brookings
    He's lucky one of his own fans didn't deck him
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Nope. He had some fun though. Was keeping it classy. No swearing. We don’t win often up there so you have to celebrate!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!