Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NDSU Frisco Events

Default Re: NDSU Frisco Events

Jeff Culhane mentioned on The Insiders today that the Twin Peaks calendar girls will be selling and signing calendars at their Frisco location from 6:30-8PM on Friday.

For your viewing pleasure (you probably don't want to watch it while at work): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if1kuU5py8s

How nice of them to sell stuff to us Bison fans.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not that I care, but I am surprised the left wingers on KFGO are commenting on this and the exploitation of women. In some regards its in bad taste, but we are the greatest bud lite and crown drinkers known to man, so we like our Peaks

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Not that I care, but I am surprised the left wingers on KFGO are commenting on this and the exploitation of women. In some regards its in bad taste, but we are the greatest bud lite and crown drinkers known to man, so we like our Peaks
    I wonder if any of those calendar models feels any more exploited than a cheerleader does. And if their images are being reproduced and distributed then surely they have had to sign off on that and may well be receiving a modeling fee/royalty I would think. In any case if I end up over there I am going to conduct a survey...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I wonder if any of those calendar models feels any more exploited than a cheerleader does. And if their images are being reproduced and distributed then surely they have had to sign off on that and may well be receiving a modeling fee/royalty I would think. In any case if I end up over there I am going to conduct a survey...
    If they felt exploited, they would never do it. Same thing goes for dudes who do similar things. It's just that dudes don't care about what other dudes are doing in those similar situations. Feminists (female or male) like to ruin good things.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Not an official event but anyone is welcome to watch me get drunk off of margarita's at La Hacienda's on Friday afternoon while my wife looks on in disgust.
    Gotta admit, that's the kind of reality TV I'd watch.

My friends and I were convinced they brought in extra, temporary talent that seemed to push the envelope a little bit in a way that made it seem they didn't care about the long term prospects of their jobs. At least at Wild Pitch.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not an official event but anyone is welcome to watch me get drunk off of margarita's at La Hacienda's on Friday afternoon while my wife looks on in disgust.
    Im in for the live stream...

I might have to join you to help make in an official event- I love getting drunk off margs and my wife loves getting pissed that Im having fun-I figure if it happens to two of us, it must happen to others out there......
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    Anyone hear when the Friday walk through practice is with the former Bison players afterwards? That's always fun to sit back and watch.
    2-3 oclock
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."