Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NDSU Frisco Events

Default NDSU Frisco Events

Maybe I've overlooked it if this info is already started in another thread or for those of us who don't have FaceBook/Twitter, but thought of compiling a list of NDSU places and events for this weekend- add on if you know of anything or have suggestions

-Bison 1660 will be broadcasting this week from Twin Peaks
    -Pep Rally at Dr. Pepper Arena, Friday 6:00 preparty, 7:30 pepfest ($19/adults, $10/kids)
    -Crowd favorite watering holes: Wild Pitch & Tight Ends

Has anyone heard if there will be a tent party at Ringos/ Scruffy Duffies again this year?
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Default Re: NDSU Frisco Events

WDAY from Tight Ends this week (McFooley probably will bitch about the scenery too)

Local Band (Bismarck and Fargo members) Unleashed is doing a concert Friday night 9 pm at Wild Pitch - that's a cool new twist. Unclear if it's inside or outside right now

Scruffy Duffies and Ringo's are doing events Friday at 8 pm and Saturday at 9 pm. Labeled as Block Party so i would assume that's the outdoor tent.

Anyone hear when the Friday walk through practice is with the former Bison players afterwards? That's always fun to sit back and watch.

Is there any risk of the pep fest selling out? The boss wants to make a trip to Waco early Friday. Would it be safe to wait on pep fest tickets until the day of just in case we don’t make back in time?

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Is there any risk of the pep fest selling out? The boss wants to make a trip to Waco early Friday. Would it be safe to wait on pep fest tickets until the day of just in case we don’t make back in time?
    Just got another e mail about buying tickets. Don't think there is a danger.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Going to see the fixer upper compound?

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Yep....not sure Waco is good for anything else. It was enough to lure a non-native Bison fan to the game, so I’ll gladly sacrifice half a day for the rest of the Bison activities during the week.

Yep....not sure Waco is good for anything else. It was enough to lure a non-native Bison fan to the game, so I’ll gladly sacrifice half a day for the rest of the Bison activities during the week.

Better than the David Koresh compound I guess.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Better than the David Koresh compound I guess.
    ....10char

Not an official event but anyone is welcome to watch me get drunk off of margarita's at La Hacienda's on Friday afternoon while my wife looks on in disgust.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!