Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: For the FBS or bust crowd.......

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: For the FBS or bust crowd.......

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I know Marshall for two reasons. Randy Moss and We Are Marshall. If I didn't know them for those reasons I would never been able to remember Pennington went there because my brain would have had nothing to associate it with. Pennington -> Moss -> Marshall for me.
    Marshal went on a tear in 1aa for about 4 years., They then jumped to the,MAC, I think. I think I heard they had 1-2 years in the MAC and did well, but then I lust track of them
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Default Re: For the FBS or bust crowd.......

Pretty sure we can shelf this thread for five years.

2025 when the Big 12 agreement ends will likely be when major changes occur.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."