Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: For the FBS or bust crowd.......

Default Re: For the FBS or bust crowd.......

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I edited it to something good.

Winnings fun...its funner when theres challenges out there. Its why NDSU's played 20 HOME playoff games since like 2011.
    So not only are you tired of winning, your tired of home playoff games. You're making this too easy to show how spoiled you are.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    So not only are you tired of winning, your tired of home playoff games. You're making this too easy to show how spoiled you are.
    do you enjoy making shit up as you post? Im posting facts, and you spin it to something totally untrue. Not once have I said too many home games is a BAD thing. I said the teams at this level arent even close to NDSU year in year out. losing all of those teams to the FBS really make this level of football look bad.

I mean...to go FBS, why are most here so keen on waiting for G5 to break apart and make their own playoffs is the time to move up? Why not just say in FCS with these awesome teams?

do you enjoy making shit up as you post? Im posting facts, and you spin it to something totally untrue. Not once have I said too many home games is a BAD thing. I said the teams at this level arent even close to NDSU year in year out. losing all of those teams to the FBS really make this level of football look bad.

I mean...to go FBS, why are most here so keen on waiting for G5 to break apart and make their own playoffs is the time to move up? Why not just say in FCS with these awesome teams?
    Where in the g5 are you going to go where the competition is better?

holy fuck...I cant take this stupidity anymore.

holy fuck...I cant take this stupidity anymore.
    Me neither. But every time you post it I'll remind you.

That’s a solid question. Usually every year, there is one team that will go undefeated, but the conference they are in is not consistent.

Sadly, most of the G5 teams are terrible like Missouri State and Indiana State have been the past few years. Think how boring being G5 would be with all those “pud” teams on the NDSU schedule if NDSU actually had the option of moving up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

When you have highly touted recruits turning down FBS offers and stating that they chose NDSU because they want to win rings, it pretty much seals the deal for me.

Anyone else get the sense that ESPN is sick of us?

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes it does. The competition in this level is extremely watered down and thin. Like I said earlier in this thread...if other fcs powers didn't bail, this level will be fun and competitive with rivalries.

Do you play Madden or ncaa football on rookie and freshman mode just to win 99% of your games? That's what this is to ndsu. There's literally nothing left to prove to anyone or any team at this level. Every fan base thinks this should be an fbs program and rightfully so.

Mind if I ask what you did to win national championships?

Have to agree with this. Just go look at the Gopher board to see what FBS fans think of NDSU winning another Natty.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boa...mpionship-Game

I do think they are full of themselves I'll give you that but there is substance to their argument.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker View Post
    Have to agree with this. Just go look at the Gopher board to see what FBS fans think of NDSU winning another Natty.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boa...mpionship-Game

I do think they are full of themselves I'll give you that but there is substance to their argument.
    I’m not sure Gopher fans are really the “experts” you need to back up your premise.

The butthurt is real there. We either “steal” their recruits or take the kids they overlook and have kicked their asses on the field the last 3 times we played.

Anybody who has watched over the last 12 years or so can tell you which program is better. It’s not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember after the first or second championship one of these move to FBS threads popped up. I remember a lot of "talk to me after we win 6 or 7 in a row" type comments. It would be fun to go back and read that thread.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif