Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Streamers

Default Streamers

This may have been talked about in the game thread but I just have to start a new one because I can't believe there is a 15 page thread on JMU's message board about the ban on streamers for the Natty. 15 f'ing pages.
    Then there's the thread about how one of their members spoke with someone from Frisco that he claims stated that the Frisco community can't stand the Bison fans. First time I've ever heard anything like that.
    The comments on their board are cringe worthy. I read the first 4 pages of the natty game thread. Each page had one maybe 2 comments on the actual game. All of the other posts were about how our fans are cocky and all that they have seen from bisonville is how we're going to roll right over them. Honestly, I haven't seen much of any of that.
    Sorry just had to rant at ignorance.

Default Re: Streamers

Just wait until every bar they walk into this year has NDSU flags and servers wearing Bison gear. They'll see just how much Frisco hates us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we are going to roll over them. Our fans are cocky, but who wouldn't be knowing most of them are Bison boosters and alum and have a genuine love for good football. My alma mater is hot shit when it comes to football and we see things being done the right way. Sure other programs are probably doing it the right way, but they are not my alma mater and I don't belong to the Liger Teammaker Club. If I was a server and someone spending money in front of me is going to spend a little more if I say I hate a specific fan base, then I will tell them I hate that fan base. Unless it is the Bison and I am way past serving anything anyways. It is kids trying to make a living. They know enough to be focused on what is in front of them at the moment, which also makes me think they weren't talking about Bison anything. Unless there were 5 people in the bar and then they better do what they can to squeeze every last dime out of them.

I don't even know where to begin with streamers. I buy them to decorate when my kids have birthday parties. They are for kids. I have even put two of them together so they look like different colors on each side. My youngest loves when we do that. I buy just enough to decorate for a birthday party and not any more. I prefer to run out. I have never thought about throwing them. Sounds like something kids would do at halloween or something. Oh, that's toilet paper. Basically, the same thing.

There aren't too many FCS programs out there that have a booster club and fan base as strong as NDSU's. It will be like every year we go down there and start talking to opposing team's fans. For 9 out of 10, it is their first game in many years. For NDSU, for 9 out of 10, it is an extension of the season. By the way, did I mention I do think we are going to roll them.

Streamers are for baby showers and weddings. Not football games.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Streamers are for baby showers and weddings. Not football games.
    Did anyone notice all the streamers in the Rose Bowl, and Sugar Bowl, or LACK there of the streamers?

Well as you know...the rose parade does not allow crepe paper. Only living materials.

As an aside...the 2 jmu games I watched this year their fans were throwing "things" at the other teams personnel. Maybe they should address that behavior before whining they can't throw things on the field at a national championship game.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Did anyone notice all the streamers in the Rose Bowl, and Sugar Bowl, or LACK there of the streamers?
    what would any of those schools know about tradition?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I think we are going to roll over them. Our fans are cocky, but who wouldn't be knowing most of them are Bison boosters and alum and have a genuine love for good football. My alma mater is hot shit when it comes to football and we see things being done the right way. Sure other programs are probably doing it the right way, but they are not my alma mater and I don't belong to the Liger Teammaker Club. If I was a server and someone spending money in front of me is going to spend a little more if I say I hate a specific fan base, then I will tell them I hate that fan base. Unless it is the Bison and I am way past serving anything anyways. It is kids trying to make a living. They know enough to be focused on what is in front of them at the moment, which also makes me think they weren't talking about Bison anything. Unless there were 5 people in the bar and then they better do what they can to squeeze every last dime out of them.

I don't even know where to begin with streamers. I buy them to decorate when my kids have birthday parties. They are for kids. I have even put two of them together so they look like different colors on each side. My youngest loves when we do that. I buy just enough to decorate for a birthday party and not any more. I prefer to run out. I have never thought about throwing them. Sounds like something kids would do at halloween or something. Oh, that's toilet paper. Basically, the same thing.

There aren't too many FCS programs out there that have a booster club and fan base as strong as NDSU's. It will be like every year we go down there and start talking to opposing team's fans. For 9 out of 10, it is their first game in many years. For NDSU, for 9 out of 10, it is an extension of the season. By the way, did I mention I do think we are going to roll them.
    Yes, you mentioned. And you were correct. Both times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

I'm sick of hearing about streamers.

Honeybooboo is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well i know for a fact that the businesses in Frisco do infact love ndsu fans, whoever is saying different on their board is full of shit