Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Streamers

Default Re: Streamers

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    Seriously who gives a rats ass about streamers when the tons of confetti are shot into the air at the end of the game anyway. It makes no sense. Don't throw streamers, damn it!!! Ok, here is 1000 pounds of paper pieces for maintenance to pick up....just dumb.
    Hahaha! The beauty of streamergate is that Bison fans are still trolling the JMU fanbase into snot-crying fits. I'm sure that Mike Houston is going to be screaming about streamers in this pregame hissy fit.

Seriously, I wonder how many gallons of fiery tears JMU fans have squirted since Bison fans started trolling them over this? 1000? 10000? If only they had some paper material with which to soak them up.

To answer you question: JMU fans are the only people on the planet not associated with the crepe paper industry who give a rat's ass about streamers. And it's both sad and hilarious*, but mostly hilarious.

* it's tragicomic that there isn't a word that means "sad and hilarious"

One of the unintended funniest parts is they don't really understand how long it has been going on. I'm not even sure they know they didn't have a football team before 1972
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seriously who gives a rats ass about streamers when the tons of confetti are shot into the air at the end of the game anyway. It makes no sense. Don't throw streamers, damn it!!! Ok, here is 1000 pounds of paper pieces for maintenance to pick up....just dumb.
    It's probably easier to vac up confetti than it is to clean up 50-100' ribbons of streamers/crepe paper. Not to mention if it were to be wet. It's just trashy.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Those of you who have work places know that you can slip on a piece of copy paper.
    Can you imagine some one tangled or slipping down the steps at Toyota?
    Not trying to be a wet blanket, but you know the stadium and especially the NCAA are doing a cya.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Because those are showering the victorious teams/fans after the game is over. As I understand it the problem was last year streamers kept finding their way onto the field, onto the YSU sideline, and into the YSU fans sections (what few there were).
    And I am sure the coach of the winning team will begrudgingly be ok with a cooler of gatorade dumped on him but the guy in section 103 row 12 seat 8 won't be too pleased if he got the same gatorade bath after a 2nd quarter touchdown.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hahaha! The beauty of streamergate is that Bison fans are still trolling the JMU fanbase into snot-crying fits. I'm sure that Mike Houston is going to be screaming about streamers in this pregame hissy fit.

Seriously, I wonder how many gallons of fiery tears JMU fans have squirted since Bison fans started trolling them over this? 1000? 10000? If only they had some paper material with which to soak them up.

To answer you question: JMU fans are the only people on the planet not associated with the crepe paper industry who give a rat's ass about streamers. And it's both sad and hilarious*, but mostly hilarious.

* it's tragicomic that there isn't a word that means "sad and hilarious"
    Fighting Hawks?

What would be awesome is if he shut them out or they score their first touchdown during garbage time.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'm sure it's easier to suck up confetti with a blower vac than it is streamers.

Edit looks like oldmantutters beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    Fighting Hawks?
    What a bunch of weirdos

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk