Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2018

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2018

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    We (Iowa State) took over Memphis last week. Even playing Memphis in Memphis, we owned the town. And they love us too. Maybe I should change my username to CyHerd?

I always knew this day would come.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    They dont like you any more than anyone else who brings in money. If any team won the next 5 years and brought as much money down...they would start hanging their flags and the bison flags would start to disappear. Dont fool yourself. They like your money.

Not true, Teach. I think Frisco likes how passionate you are as a fan base and how much you like their city. Same about us in Memphis. Locals like it when people really like their cities. You hear them talk not just about how much money we spend, but also how "nice" we are and how much "fun" we have. Same is true for you guys.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

We (Iowa State) took over Memphis last week. Even playing Memphis in Memphis, we owned the town. And they love us too. Maybe I should change my username to CyHerd?
    Well you have been here long enough and shown you have what it takes to roll with the Herd so you might as dump the chumps and come on over to the Champions bandwagon. We will make room!!!!

Not true, Teach. I think Frisco likes how passionate you are as a fan base and how much you like their city. Same about us in Memphis. Locals like it when people really like their cities. You hear them talk not just about how much money we spend, but also how "nice" we are and how much "fun" we have. Same is true for you guys.
    Cyclone fanbase was fun to party with. Ames had a real college town feel to it.

Talked to Jay Walker at In and Out in Frisco, lol
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    did you ask where he played quarterback in college?

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    They dont like you any more than anyone else who brings in money. If any team won the next 5 years and brought as much money down...they would start hanging their flags and the bison flags would start to disappear. Dont fool yourself. They like your money.
    Theres a thing when talking with people. You can tell if they are just trying to be nice, you can tell if they are just being patronizing, you can tell if they are just being superficial. But when people Engage you in meaningful conversation thats a whole new reality of communication and the opposite of what youre saying. They will readily admit that the money is great. But in the same breath they will say how much they enjoy us and love working when we are in town because we are a fun group and just damn nice people.

You may go back to drinking your pooplifter and kicking the dog.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    did you ask where he played quarterback in college?
    No, but some JMU parent asked who he was and I said the guy from the Selection Show who didnt know shit. He laughed and I told him he played for the Vikings, which no Vikings fan remembers. Laughs again.

He did have a Howard alumni shirt on...I should have asked for a picture.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

doesnt shock me he'd eat at an in n out when surrounded by whataburgers