Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2018

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I got back at 5:30am. Took 14 hours coming back which I think is the quickest we've done it.
    Ouch...that much car time AFTER THAT game. Too much to imagine! Plus you averaged 77 mph? Fudged the speed limits just a bit, we did...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Heading to Hutchins soon for my Texas BBQ fix...flying out tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Had that last night. Highly suggest everyone going there.

Just got done at Hutchins...Brisket was solid and they had these Texas Twinkie( bacon wrapped brisket filled jalapenos) that were easily the best thing had to eat this weekend. Jalapeno sausage also was great.

Pecan Lodge is probably still my favorite...their brisket is amazing. Hutchins though it is all good...meat and sides all delicious.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope you guys start posting a lot of pics when you get back. The trip, the clubs, the restaurants, anything and everything.

Got to Topeka just before 10 pm Saturday after the game...and then back home by about 4:30 pm tonight. Great roads the whole way...pleasantly surprised that it was still 34 degrees when we got home! Not as nice as the 63 degrees yesterday, but I'll take it.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Still in Frisco. Tex mex brunch at Luna de Noche, Dinner at Rudys and picked up 3 briskets to bring home and then dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. Leave tomorrow heading to AR so Emily can visit with her mother then head home.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Overnighting in council bluffs. Went to ameristar (Bison presence there also) and had a pork tenderloin sandwich. I am in Iowa after all.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This "Frisco Virgin" made it home Sunday night. Wow, what a great week! I was surprised at the number of people that I ran into: former co-workers, relatives, neighbors, even my high school football coach from the late 1970's.

Really odd fact: I got my ticket late in December from a person in Bismarck. Get to the game, and who is sitting three rows behind me? The man who sits right behind me with our season tickets in the Dome. I told him before the game that NDSU would win: it was a "full circle" experience that we could still talk to each other at a Bison game 1,000 miles from Fargo.

When does next season start???

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    This "Frisco Virgin" made it home Sunday night. Wow, what a great week! I was surprised at the number of people that I ran into: former co-workers, relatives, neighbors, even my high school football coach from the late 1970's.

Really odd fact: I got my ticket late in December from a person in Bismarck. Get to the game, and who is sitting three rows behind me? The man who sits right behind me with our season tickets in the Dome. I told him before the game that NDSU would win: it was a "full circle" experience that we could still talk to each other at a Bison game 1,000 miles from Fargo.

When does next season start???
    September 1, not that I am counting the days.....

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

236 days.
    10char