Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rookie to Frisco

Default Re: Rookie to Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    It amazes me that their are still people going down for the first time.
    I wish I could go down to Frisco some year but I've always have meeting(s) that weekend. In 2015 I saw the last minute and half of the game by streaming it on my phone. This year at least I'll be able to go to a watch party in the same city as the meeting.

It amazes me that their are still people going down for the first time. Its awesome!
    Izzy? Any thoughts?

On a semi related note
    Most of the time you get think you're eating tuna, you're not eating tuna
    You're much less likely to get real tuna when you eat outside the home.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We went the first year. As we drove down the highway, Bison vehicles honked and waved. When we payed at the OK toll booth, the lady laughed and asked us how many more there were of us.
    We stayed at the legacy and when we turned on the street through the shops we could not believe all the green and yellow.
    In the following years it only got better.
    Couple of memories from my road trips. Sioux falls truck stop looked like a bar with bison fans inside. The whole place was bison fans at 9pm.

So gas station attendant in Missouri or Kansas asked where we were heading....his response..."everybody goin Texas tonight!"
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Couple of memories from my road trips. Sioux falls truck stop looked like a bar with bison fans inside. The whole place was bison fans at 9pm.

So gas station attendant in Missouri or Kansas asked where we were heading....his response..."everybody goin Texas tonight!"
    First time attendee here. We are cleaning out some closets and found the pom pons that they handed out at the Dome a few years back. We were intending to give them to little kids of neighbors who would enjoy them. Now, I am rethinking that. Should the pom pons make the trip to Toyota Stadium??? /purple/

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    First time attendee here. We are cleaning out some closets and found the pom pons that they handed out at the Dome a few years back. We were intending to give them to little kids of neighbors who would enjoy them. Now, I am rethinking that. Should the pom pons make the trip to Toyota Stadium??? /purple/
    Yes. Hang them in the back window or wave them at people you pass
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Izzy? Any thoughts?
    Sorry.......just now seeing this. Marla is the first person that comes* to mind.

*comes as in enters**
    **enters; as in something to insert here***
    ***insert as in something to cram into a short one****
    ****cram into a short one as in a schween into a vajjj.*****
    *****eff the double entendre. Going right to the money shot******
    ******I could do this all night*******
    *******twss.

It amazes me that their are still people going down for the first time. Its awesome! My advice; go to any bar or restaurant in the Frisco or Plano area and you will feel at home amoungst the Bison nation family. As far as the game, it will be one of the greatest experiences of your life. I still dont take it for granted that I am watching a national championship game. Hopefully with the weekend ending like normal celebrating on the field.
    Have you ever been watching the Bison late in the 4th quarter and up two scores and had an orgasm? You know, like, "pre-mature celebration"!!! You sound like this game gets pretty emotional at times. GO Bison!