Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The unofficial official Frisco Roll Call "where you sitting" thread

Default Re: The unofficial official Frisco Roll Call "where you sitting" thread

5 in Section 111, Row 28
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Have 2 king suites at Embassy Suites Frisco right by pep fest and Wild Pitch. Pm me or respond to thread and can transfer. Thursday to Sunday total cost $645 AAA rate. Will cancel by the 2nd for free if no Bison takers.

HAPPY 2018 Bisonville!!!!

I'm just SICK I can't go this year!!!!!!! So are my Wife & Daughter! We went for NC-games 3, 4, &5.

Still have to wear my Cam-boot for a couple weeks yet. Dr kinda FROWNED when I asked him what he thought about my going. Grrrrrrr! I had flat-foot surgery on 11-2. 3 screws in Right foot. 6 weeks in cast, non-weightbearing. Then....cast off, & into boot, but still 100% bike use. I can walk/CLUNK and round now, but still required to use the knee-bike about 1/3 to 1/3 of the time. It would be too much of a PITA to haul that damn cart around in the airports & Dallas. I got to all 3 playoff games using knee-bike in Dome at least!!!!!

Have a few drinks for me tho'!!!!! I'll be yelling my arse off at home in S. Fargo!
    GO BISON!!!! I'll be enjoying the BISON 6-PACK like everyone else SOON!!!!!!!!

Faron
    Four-Seasons Maui @ Wailea.