Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sun Bowl Invitational: @UTEP

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Sun Bowl Invitational: @UTEP

Quote Originally Posted by Tweet SD View Post
    Don’t get overly literal on me but was he not an integral coach to that team?
    Well, you have to admit woody, was not a DR kid, Miles brought that class in, Saul took Tray and LA...we or i guess i am still suspect on DR's development capabilities

But yes im behind the team but fully admit not renewing my season tickets this year because i just dont have time

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Well, you have to admit woody, was not a DR kid, Miles brought that class in, Saul took Tray and LA...we or i guess i am still suspect on DR's development capabilities

But yes im behind the team but fully admit not renewing my season tickets this year because i just dont have time
    Well yeah you’ve got some points but don’t discount what hand DR had in recruiting over decade ago...There’s a difference between recruit-and-leave and be-there-behind-the-scenes. In my opinion, if a player doesn’t develop by the end of his career that’s on him...I won’t name names. Because we are seeing excellent development in those with drive. Forgot to mention TRex Dex. Wholly shit that was development.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like this teams chamces in conference play
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Shot lots of free throws, scored more points in the paint, rebounded well, and less threes but good quality. We do that a few games in a row and we win. Keep it up

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I like this teams chances in conference play
    The team is going to get tested right off the bat.

I think the coaches have the team in moving in the right direction, seemed like there was more of a desire to attack the basket against UTEP. Spencer is starting to get better as well, defense has been there but he looks a bit more comfortable offensively. The team looks like a top third Summit squad, we'll know where we fit in that tier quickly since we play both SD teams to start.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice to see everyone back on board after the debacle on the Arizona thread. This was one of those games over the last few years where our team would've faded out down the stretch after a poor start. Paul Miller would've gotten a bad attitude after shots weren't falling early and we would have lost our identity and fallen apart. Paul has matured a lot in that way and this team plays hard, they continue to play tough on defense when the shots wouldn't fall and were aggressive towards the basket and on the offensive glass to produce points that weren't coming nearly as easily as they were the night before. This team is finding ways to win against teams they should beat instead of finding a way to lose and that is very encouraging.

The only thing this team still needs to develop is a post game, Deng Geu seems to be the best back to the basket player we have right now but he can't play the 5 and needs to finish stronger. I did see Eliason make one nice dribble hop step to the center of the paint and then dumped a pass underneath to Paul for a layup when he got doubled and that's exactly what we need more of. Spencer has proven to be a great passer out of the post spot, his hands are a little iffy at times catching passes but if he can build a little more confidence I think he's our best option to get some low post scoring.

How much longer until we get to watch Daum destroy this team?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    How much longer until we get to watch Daum destroy this team?
    Jan 3rd is the game in Fargo. I can caught that game before heading to Frisco.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.