Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sub Bowl Invitational: vs NC Wilmington

Default Re: Sub Bowl Invitational: vs NC Wilmington

Interesting...

Out rebounded them by 2. We had 36 points in the paint, however only 2 offensive rebounds and 2 second chance points. With 20-25 freethrows our team must have been driving to the hoop. We gave up 11 offensive rebounds along with 11 second chance points. The offensive rebounds given up must have been of the long variety since there were only 12 points in the paint given up. The story of the night really was 61% shooting (14-25 56% 3's). This compared to 31% (6-23 26% 3's) for them.

I was able to catch some highlights of the game. Really had some aggressive moves to the hoop. Love to see that. Solid win and one to the next game. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I dont think I've ever heard of NC wilmington
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Me neither so is this must be a cupcake but blowouts are good

But looking at the stats we actually scored points in the paint, shot 20 free throws and launched a smaller percentage of threes
    Filling out brackets every March helps me with school recognition...