Thread: VS UNC W @ Sun Bowl Invitiational

Default VS UNC W @ Sun Bowl Invitiational

This is the first of 2 games at the Sun Bowl Invitational. NDSU is favored by 3 in this matchup against a team that has lost 7 straight and an RPI of 291.

I can find no video options for these games so the best place to listen will be on the Bison 1660 app.

Default Re: VS UNC W @ Sun Bowl Invitiational

Out rebounded them by 2. We had 36 points in the paint, however only 2 offensive rebounds and 2 second chance points. With 20-25 freethrows our team must have been driving to the hoop. We gave up 11 offensive rebounds along with 11 second chance points. The offensive rebounds given up must have been of the long variety since there were only 12 points in the paint given up. The story of the night really was 61% shooting (14-25 56% 3's). This compared to 31% (6-23 26% 3's) for them.

I was able to catch some highlights of the game. Really had some aggressive moves to the hoop. Love to see that. Solid win and one to the next game. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.