Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NDSU vs FIU

Default Re: NDSU vs FIU

I know we want to see success, but for MW's first season, this team has been dreadful, and in fact boring, sloppy, and highschoolish...

I mean who would wanna go to Macomb Ill, the arm-pit of the midwest, yet they recruit, and better still... coach.... We have new facilities, and our recruiting sucks. If not the recruiting... then it's the coaching. has to be one or the other or both.

Unless you're a parent or reletive, I can't see any interest in this program. Sorry but all we got was a CD reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    I know we want to see success, but for MW's first season, this team has been dreadful, and in fact boring, sloppy, and highschoolish...

I mean who would wanna go to Macomb Ill, the arm-pit of the midwest, yet they recruit, and better still... coach.... We have new facilities, and our recruiting sucks. If not the recruiting... then it's the coaching. has to be one or the other or both.

Unless you're a parent or reletive, I can't see any interest in this program. Sorry but all we got was a CD reset.
    Thanks again for your support! Now a private tour of the pit of misery. Dilly Dilly!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    this team has been dreadful, and in fact boring, sloppy, and highschoolish...
    This program has been dreadful for a decade under 3 different coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    This program has been dreadful for a decade under 3 different coaches.
    It was sliding down at the end of Amy term as well. It just got pushed down so far, it will take time to bring it back up. During Dehoff term is continued down.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.