NDSU wins on Taylor T 3 point shot.

NDSU 71 FIU 68

Looks like Emily Dietz had 18 points.

Default Re: NDSU vs FIU

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    NDSU wins on Taylor T 3 point shot.

NDSU 71 FIU 68

Looks like Emily Dietz had 18 points.
    That is good to hear. I think Emily will be a great asset to the team now that she is over her injury. I just hope we do not tax her to much and make sure it is fully recovered. Any other thoughts from the game? I will head out and check the stats on the game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

A win is nice, but that team was picked 14th outta 14 teams in their conference. and we squeak out a win against more d1 garbage. this team has turned no corners... so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    A win is nice, but that team was picked 14th outta 14 teams in their conference. and we squeak out a win against more d1 garbage. this team has turned no corners... so to speak
    Thanks again

Merry Christmas!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Looks like the rebounding was 42-43 in favor of them. We only had 13 fouls called on us. Still had 17 turnover compared to their 8. Looks like the rotation of minutes for players is shrinking. Coach is getting down to her core group with other minutes sprinkled in for relief. There is still hope with this team and I am not giving up on them. Need to find way to win game and they did with this one. Some are still not happy we won and probably been more happy if we had lost.
    Take each game one at a time and improve each day. Go Bison.

yeah, im so excited...

yeah, im so excited...
    And you just can't hide it.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cal Poly was rated top of their conference, would have been top second tier of Summit, played them tough.

This team is better than last year.

I was there. Along with 24 other people. Definitely the most Dietz has played.

533 In a row