Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: National Signing Day #b1s8n

Default Re: National Signing Day #b1s8n

I really think we hit the jackpot with the skill positions. Looks like some big time athletes who can run away from guys. Hopefully dj can be a stud corner, getting Clark makes that move possible

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    I don’t remember a recruiting class with this many linemen shorter than 6’4”. Both sides of the ball. Just an observation. We’ve generally recruited more length
    I thought that too, where are the 6'7' kids ...anywho, tall or short, this class does seem pretty solid.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I want to see Clark at 220 pounds in the mold of David Johnson. I thought Purifoy would be closer to that by now but he is still young.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I want to see Clark at 220 pounds in the mold of David Johnson. I thought Purifoy would be closer to that by now but he is still young.
    how many 3-star recruits have we had over the years? not that stars are the end all be all

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    how many 3-star recruits have we had over the years? not that stars are the end all be all
    stars depend on the source, and many sites rely on Yelp like feedback

unless they are top of the line stars like you said mean nothing really

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    I don’t remember a recruiting class with this many linemen shorter than 6’4”. Both sides of the ball. Just an observation. We’ve generally recruited more length
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I thought that too, where are the 6'7' kids ...anywho, tall or short, this class does seem pretty solid.
    The 6-6 to 6-7 guys are offensive tackles and TEs. We didn't recruit many since we are loaded at those positions, probably next year.As far as TEs.. Last year we signed Gindorf and Babicz, both 6-6

We recruited centers and guards which is right up our alley. Most guards are 6-3 to 6-5. Nohava is 6-4, Sundell is 6-5. Currently Messner is 6-3 and Kuhnert is 6-4

As far as D Lineman go, we got Samuel Moore at 6-5 which makes him taller than Tanguey. Brendan Cook is 6-4. Pierce is shorter but situational pass rushers can be shorter. Ogbu is listed as 6-3. Keep in mind, Menard is 6-2, Caleb Butler is 6-3, and Steidl is 6-2

Our Offensive tackles are typically 6-5- to 6-7 , guards 6-3 to 6-5. DEs between 6-3 to 6-5 (except for elite pass rushers) . DTs 6-3 - 6-4 except for the 3 technique who is quicker but sometimes 6-2

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The 6-6 to 6-7 guys are offensive tackles and TEs. We didn't recruit many since we are loaded at those positions, probably next year.As far as TEs.. Last year we signed Gindorf and Babicz, both 6-6

We recruited centers and guards which is right up our alley. Most guards are 6-3 to 6-5. Nohava is 6-4, Sundell is 6-5. Currently Messner is 6-3 and Kuhnert is 6-4

As far as D Lineman go, we got Samuel Moore at 6-5 which makes him taller than Tanguey. Brendan Cook is 6-4. Pierce is shorter but situational pass rushers can be shorter. Ogbu is listed as 6-3. Keep in mind, Menard is 6-2, Caleb Butler is 6-3, and Steidl is 6-2

Our Offensive tackles are typically 6-5- to 6-7 , guards 6-3 to 6-5. DEs between 6-3 to 6-5 (except for elite pass rushers) . DTs 6-3 - 6-4 except for the 3 technique who is quicker but sometimes 6-2
    Well if your going to put everything into perspective...but I must remind you, high school recruits tend to exaggerate height by an inch or so...sooo...

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

Just an observation. 6 OL and DL recruits 6’3” or less is unusual. There is no argument here for you to make and no educating required. Menard is not a good example. Shaetz would not be a good example of past recruits.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like another solid class brought in by Klieman and company. Who would have thought that beating local B10 schools for guys would ever become such an attainable feat? Pretty amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Jayden Price is in!

Attachment 8130
    If this kid keeps getting any faster, we may lose him to the olympics. https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndFie...D=10180118#/L0