Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Qdoba being sold

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Qdoba being sold

I like Qdoba because of the rewards/point system and I really dig the Diablo Queso. I like Moes because it's close to church and a good spot to go afterwards with friends, also has the rewards app. Pancheros is close since I moved to south Moorhead and I'm really digging the fresh tortilla factor. Haven't been in love with Chipotle since I used to eat it in St. Cloud on the way to MSP, ALL THE TIME. That was before Fargo had any good big burrito spot. Can't remember the name of the large sized burrito a guy could get at Romo's, but that thing was as big as a small child. I wouldn't eat for the rest of the day after crushing that thing in one sitting.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I'm going to mention Mangos, so now Longhorn will have the urge to go there.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

To hell with all this. I'm saving myself for some Torchy's in a few weeks.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My favorite is Romo's........oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Went there today!

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Gross
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Yep. Loved the Tortas, tamales, spicey pork and Pasole.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    its actually been a while. need to head over there soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    He said cramping, not crapping (the bed).
    They are good at doing both.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pancheros is the best because they mix the ingredients before rolling the burrito and their queso tastes better than other places...if Qdoba mixed their ingredients, I would like it much more...I don't like taking bites of just rice and beans...I'll leave out the beans too now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Pancheros is the best because they mix the ingredients before rolling the burrito and their queso tastes better than other places...if Qdoba mixed their ingredients, I would like it much more...I don't like taking bites of just rice and beans...I'll leave out the beans too now that I think about it.
    i honestly dont get why other places dont do this...it requires a plastic knife and 5 seconds of your time. i hate having 1 bite of sour cream and cheese, then the next bite rice...then a combo bite.