Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Qdoba being sold

Default Re: Qdoba being sold

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Real queso is difficult to make. You can't heat it too fast or it turns out gritty. I'm guessing the 17 year olds in the kitchen don't have a clue how to make it.

Also, think outside of the box when getting meat at these places. I realize most of you probably get steak or chicken, but try barbacoa at Chipotle or shredded beef at Qdoba. Much more traditional Mexican-style meat. Quite frankly, it's why I don't bother with Pancheros.
    I get the brisket at Qdoba...Good stuff!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I get the brisket at Qdoba...Good stuff!
    Oh yeah, they recently changed it to that. Didn't hate it.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

My local Chipotle does a pretty good job with the steak (I get the tacos).

I thought Qdoba's flavors were okay, but it seemed almost every time I went there that the steak had been sitting there too long (at different times of day, too).
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Personally, I perfer Qdoba because of their 3-cheese Nachos. Chipotle isn't bad, but why so much salt with their tortilla chips? Eating them is like licking a salt block.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Personally, I perfer Qdoba because of their 3-cheese Nachos. Chipotle isn't bad, but why so much salt with their tortilla chips? Eating them is like licking a salt block.
    Prevents cramping yeah?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    We have a place called Hot Head out here. So we have Moes, Qdoba, Hot Head, and Chipotle and I'll take Chipotle every time.
    Me too... Moes used to be good but now they suck. Qdoba is OK but I prefer Chipotle. But I agree with the poster who said Pancherros

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Me too... Moes used to be good but now they suck. Qdoba is OK but I prefer Chipotle. But I agree with the poster who said Pancherros
    That's my all time favorite. I try to get at least one meal there every time I come back to Fargo.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Prevents cramping yeah?
    Somebody should alert the SDSU football team to this fact?

He said cramping, not crapping (the bed).
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Prevents cramping yeah?
    That explains it; no Chipolte in in SD, so SDSU cramped at USD.