Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Ben Hoggarth

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Ben Hoggarth

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Curious in F/M area are you at a disadvantage/advantage/does not matter if you go to Chanley or Oak Grove...football recruiting? Something I always wondered.
    After watching Kelly Stewart, you're asking me that? Also, I'm a Colorado Springs resident, so I wouldn't know much other than that Shanley historically has been pretty good.
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was under the assumption that any time USD, SDSU or NDSU extended an offer the offer from UN_ was implied.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I was under the assumption that any time USD, SDSU or NDSU extended an offer the offer from UN_ was implied.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Normally true. This year they are not around. No idea
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

So happy to hear this. Ben is an outstanding kid who will work his tail off.

Congrats and welcome to the herd Ben!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

This dude was putting up ridiculous numbers for oak grove. OG is by no means a football school and they get embarrassed almost every game... but he was special. Hope he turns into an impact player

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Oak Grove wins the creepiest backdrop to a football field at night....this is how horror movies start. It looks beautiful though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Oak Grove wins the creepiest backdrop to a football field at night....this is how horror movies start. It looks beautiful though.
    I think the field used to flood as it's next to the river

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think the field used to flood as it's next to the river
    Every year. Up to the top of the scoreboard
    One year we all donated to have the sod put back on the field so they could play at home instead of Concordia.
    But it was beautiful sitting on that hill overlooking the river watching football on fall nights.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    After watching Kelly Stewart, you're asking me that? Also, I'm a Colorado Springs resident, so I wouldn't know much other than that Shanley historically has been pretty good.
    actually asking the board in general, just force of habit i replied.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    This dude was putting up ridiculous numbers for oak grove. OG is by no means a football school and they get embarrassed almost every game... but he was special. Hope he turns into an impact player
    That wasn't the case this year.