Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: @ Arizona 12/18

Default Re: @ Arizona 12/18

Drive the lane and get contact go to the line. Launching 3's is not going to do it. Maybe we can avoid another 7:00 scoring drought. Why do we always have a 5-7 minutes drought in 99% of our games?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Painful to watch is all I can say. Like mentioned before, they can just throw up oops all night.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Kreuser is our best big

You guys realize this isn’t Arizona Technical College right? This is a ranked PAC 12 team that we a lot of thr teams in their conference dont match up well with, let alone a mid major team. Yes I wish we would be playing better but pump the breaks a little.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nobody is stepping on the gas to pump the breaks. All I am saying is they are 8’2” and can throw oops all night long. Did not expect even a close game.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You guys realize this isn’t Arizona Technical College right? This is a ranked PAC 12 team that we a lot of thr teams in their conference dont match up well with, let alone a mid major team. Yes I wish we would be playing better but pump the breaks a little.
    UND takes #12 to Gonzaga to OT and we lose to #23 Arizona by unlimited. This team is garbage. No heart or skill and poorly coached. Soft players too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Nobody is saying we should have came in dominated AZ or should be undefeated this season - what is frustrating is the CONSISTENT issues and lack or leadership/coaching with this team time and time again. We rely on only shooting threes, with one shot possessions and no offensive rebounding, and very soft defense. Richman is wasting talent with Ward, Hunter, Geu, the plateau (or even regression) with AJ, playing Dylan Miller as much as he does. We have and have had some great talent that is not being developed, and it is not getting any better- so the frustration is warranted.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Agree with the last two posts, this team and most Richman teams are very hard to get excited about.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    UND takes #12 to Gonzaga to OT and we lose to #23 Arizona by unlimited. This team is garbage. No heart or skill and poorly coached. Soft players too.
    And the Bison blow out UND on their home court a week ago, it's a long season of ups and downs.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Nobody is saying we should have came in dominated AZ or should be undefeated this season - what is frustrating is the CONSISTENT issues and lack or leadership/coaching with this team time and time again. We rely on only shooting threes, with one shot possessions and no offensive rebounding, and very soft defense. Richman is wasting talent with Ward, Hunter, Geu, the plateau (or even regression) with AJ, playing Dylan Miller as much as he does. We have and have had some great talent that is not being developed, and it is not getting any better- so the frustration is warranted.
    Pretty much every player on the team has stayed the same. That means A) they peaked and are at maximum talent B) they coaches aren't developing their skills C) the players aren't putting the work in. All 3 possible answers are unacceptable. Seems like we've been waiting for ever for our next star, instead we players who peaked last year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com