Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: South Beach Duals

Default Re: South Beach Duals

Knutson wrestled again at 184 and dropped a decision.

Eaton won by fall

31-7 NDSU

Dan loses 7-4.

NDSU wins 31-10.

My feed kept going after the dual and I noticed that they let some guys wrestle extra matches. Midkiff beat a Mich St kid 8-0, Baughman from Cornell beat Midkiff 8-6 and then Midkiff won 18-3 vs an SIU-E kid. Nice that they let them wrestle some additional matches. Mergen and Bengston got matches as well but I didn't see all the results. Did anyone see who they wrestled and how they went?

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBison View Post
    My feed kept going after the dual and I noticed that they let some guys wrestle extra matches. Midkiff beat a Mich St kid 8-0, Baughman from Cornell beat Midkiff 8-6 and then Midkiff won 18-3 vs an SIU-E kid. Nice that they let them wrestle some additional matches. Mergen and Bengston got matches as well but I didn't see all the results. Did anyone see who they wrestled and how they went?
    Dang, I wish I would've kept watching

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBison View Post
    I don't know the names of who they faced, but coach Garnett said:
    "Midkiff, Bengtson, Mergen, & Knutson all got matches. Midkiff went 2-1, Bengtson 2-0, Mergen 0-2, & Knutson 1-1. They wrestled kids from SIUE, Missouri, Cornell, & Michigan State"